sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

Is this devotional activity a good one to be part of?


Fotos de vijay

Festival of Inspiration













Dear prabhu,

The prabhupadavani website is not officiated by any institution. Srila Prabhupada gave me initiation in 1973 and as his menial servant, I believe it is my duty to engage in propagating his glories. For one who has had the opportunity to know him, there is certainly agreement that he is worthy to be revered.

The prabhupadavani website supporters and I are striving to get others to associate with Srila Prabhupada through his words (vani). Narada Muni explains how the association with maha-bhagavatas like Srila Prabhupada gave him the highest realizations:
O Vyasadeva, in that association and by the mercy of those great Vedantists, I could hear them describe the attractive activities of Lord Krsna And thus listening attentively, my taste for hearing of the Personality of Godhead increased at every step.

O great sage, as soon as I got a taste for the Personality of Godhead, my attention to hear of the Lord was unflinching. And as my taste developed, I could realize that it was only in my ignorance that I had accepted gross and subtle coverings, for both the Lord and I are transcendental.

Thus during two seasons-the rainy season and autumn-I had the opportunity to hear these great-souled sages constantly chant the unadulterated glories of the Lord Hari. As the flow of my devotional service began, the coverings of the modes of passion and ignorance vanished.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => SB 1.5.26 to 1.5.28
Anyone who comes in contact with Srila Prabhupada's words becomes purified. So if you can see that this prabhupadavani website is freely giving this opportuniy to all, we invite you to be a part of the team instead of being just a visitor. Please make a donation and I promise you that it will be used wisely and solely for that purpose.

A new setup is needed to let everyone access to Srila Prabhupada's lectures more efficiently. This necessitates a dedicated server and to acquire it is more expensive than the previous setup.

When Srila Prabhupada will extend his mercy over this accomplishment, it would be nice that we are many to receive his benedictions. So, if you can afford a donation, it is a boon for you also.

Hare Krishna!

Pragosh das

(ACBSP)





Página PRINCIPAL
OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias



No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog