sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Srila Prabhupada speaks on: S.O.S.I need your help!!!


Fotos de vijay

My Deities













Dear Prabhu,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and Sri Gauranga!

As a householder I have to go to work everyday and you are possibly in the same situation. I was initiated by Srila Prabhupada in 1973 and I do my devotional activities at home. Daily, I dovetail some time, in the service of maintaining the Prabhupadavani website and I don't want to sell stuff to gather money to maintain the website. I want it to be devoid of the mercantile atmosphere. Nevertheless I cannot support it alone and today, I am requesting your collaboration.
The Prabhupadavani domain must move to a dedicated server. It costs more money but it is much better.

As a Prabhupada follower you know that we owe it ourselves to engage in some spiritual activity to make this human life opportunity profitable. Giving money for the cause of letting the whole world hear the pure devotee is certainly spiritually rewarding and you can rest assured that I will use your donation solely for that purpose.

If, like me, you cannot go regularly to a temple and make your offering to Their Lordships Radha Krishna, here is a very good opportunity to serve Their pure devotee. Together, you an me, let us please Srila Prabhupada, thus invoking his benediction.


Yours in service,

Pragosh das

P.s: I worked very hard during the last week, to reorganize the website in view of moving all of the audio files on the dedicated server. I hope you like it. Please help me realize this for my guru maharaja
.





Página PRINCIPAL
OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias



No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog