domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

Dandavats.com: Please Support Preaching









PLANET ISKCON


----- Original Message -----
From: FeedBlitz
To:
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 8:15 AM
Subject: Planet ISKCON - 30 new articles


Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz




Here are the latest updates for

"Planet ISKCON" - 30 new articles

  1. ISKCON Melbourne, AU: Daily Class - Jagannatha Ram Prabhu
  2. Bharatavarsa.net: Bhakti Vikasa Swami: in two lines the whole world is analyzed
  3. Yoga of Ecology, Bhakta Chris, USA: America Behind In Renewables
  4. HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: '395' from The Yellow Submarine
  5. HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: 'Initiation in LA' from The Yellow Submarine
  6. HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: 'Feeling Weak But True to You' from The Yellow Submarine
  7. HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: 'Watching the Clock' from The Yellow Submarine
  8. Japa Group: Krsna - Our Best Friend
  9. Dandavats.com: Book Distribution Stories
  10. Dandavats.com: Please Support Preaching
  11. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  12. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  13. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  14. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  15. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  16. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  17. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  18. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  19. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  20. Srila Prabhupada's Letters
  21. ISKCON Toronto, Canada: Recordings from Rama-Lila Conference Calls
  22. Dandavats.com: Bhaktivedanta College Radhadesh Third Term Courses for the Academic Year 2009/10
  23. Madhava Ghosh dasa, New Vrndavan, USA: Holier Than Thou
  24. Dandavats.com: Ambarisha prabhu’s open letter to all the devotees - TOVP Donations list
  25. ISKCON Melbourne, AU: Good Friday Breakfast - Friday 2nd April
  26. Mayapur Online: Within Ten Miles of Mayapur
  27. Manoj, Melbourne, AU: 195. Mayapur 2010 – Weeping for the Lord
  28. Sita-pati dasa, AU: Sydney 24 hour kirtan
  29. Gouranga TV: Madhava prabhu beautiful bhajan in Prabhupada desh- Italy!!!! March 2010!!!
  30. Sita-pati dasa, AU: 24 hour kirtan in Sydney
  31. More Recent Articles
  32. Search Planet ISKCON

ISKCON Melbourne, AU: Daily Class - Jagannatha Ram Prabhu


Daily Class - Jagannatha Ram Prabhu - Srimad Bhagavatam 11.18.47-48

SB 11.18.47: Those who are followers of this varṇāśrama system accept religious principles according to authorized traditions of proper conduct. When such varṇāśrama duties are dedicated to Me in loving service, they award the supreme perfection of life.

SB 11.18.48: My dear saintly Uddhava, I have now described to you, just as you inquired, the means by which My devotee, perfectly engaged in his prescribed duty, can come back to Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

SB 11.18.47: Los que son seguidores de este sistema del varṇāśrama aceptan principios religiosos según tradiciones autorizadas de la conducta apropiada. Cuando tales deberes del varṇāśrama se dedican a Mí en servicio cariñoso, conceden la perfección suprema de la vida.

SB 11.18.48: Mi estimado santo Uddhava, ahora le he descrito a usted, apenas como usted investigó, los medios por los cuales mi devoto, conectado perfectamente a su deber prescrito, puede volver a Mí, la Suprema Personalidad de Dios.

Srimad Bhagavatam 11.18.47-48 - Krishna consciousness is the sum and substance of progressive human life.

11.6MB
Posted by Jayendra at 4/4/10; 8:36:11 AM to the Daily Class dept
Download: Daily Class - Jagannatha Ram Prabhu - Srimad Bhagavatam 11.18.47-48


Email to a friendRelated


Bharatavarsa.net: Bhakti Vikasa Swami: in two lines the whole world is analyzed

bahu-rupa ivabhati mayaya bahu-rupaya ramamano gunesv asya mamaham iti manyate

The illusioned living entity appears in so many forms offered by the external energy of the Lord. While enjoying in the modes of material nature, the encaged living entity misconceives, thinking in terms of "I" and "mine."

>>> Ref. VedaBase => SB 2.9.2

Srila Prabhupada comments:

So it is a very important verse... Just study this analysis of the whole world, this verse. This is Bhagavata. By two lines the whole world is analyzed. Now you see the whole world is working under these two lines.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Srimad-Bhagavatam 2.9.2 -- Melbourne, April 4, 1972

Email to a friendRelated



-->

Yoga of Ecology, Bhakta Chris, USA: America Behind In Renewables

From our friend Madhava Ghosh

While we have great potential for renewables in this country, the government has taken the path of least resistance and just subsidized the oil and coal companies. We have plenty of potential though it will requie an upgrading and expansion of the energy grid.

“The United States has incredible wind power resources. Although wind energy currently provides only slightly more than 1 percent of U.S. electricity, that number is rising rapidly. A recent government report projects that we could get 20 percent of our electricity from wind by 2030. Most of that growth will be from utility-scale wind projects, although there’s great support for developing small wind power too, including home-scale wind turbines and small community-based projects.”

Read whole article here. FYI, for those who don’t read the article North Dakota is at the top of the list of windy places in the US, it just lacks a way to get that energy to the rest of you.

There are some notable exceptions on the local level, like Austin, Texas. Wouldn’t it be nice if devotee projects would take up the challenge?

Austin, Texas’ Ambitious Carbon Mitigation Targets, Results Provide Models for Cities

Austin, Texas, has one of the most ambitious carbon mitigation targets for a U.S. city—to be carbon neutral by the year 2020—a target made all the more complex by the fact that Austin owns its own power company. With significant renewable resources available, and a progressive population and local government, the city of Austin has become a model for building the diverse package of renewable procurement, efficiency measures, and public outreach that can achieve substantial results in carbon emissions reductions. In order to get a clear shematic of this progressive model, VerdeXchange News was pleased to speak with Jake Stewart, the program manager of the Austin Energy Climate Protection Program, the agency tasked with the implementation of the city’s green programs.

VerdeX: What are Austin Texas’ renewable energy goals?

Stewart: The primary goal for the municipality itself, meaning all of municipal operations, is to be carbon neutral by 2020. That will be sourced predominantly by in-house in renewables, but anything that needs to be offset will be offset. That includes fleets and municipal operations.

You have the utility plan, which sets the goal to create 700 megawatts in efficiency savings by 2015. That’s like creating a power plant worth of efficiency savings. We also have goals of 30 percent renewables by 2020 and building 100 megawatts of solar.

Extending to the community, there’s a whole separate plan that engages the community, building a consensus on how the community can reduce its carbon footprint in a way that has economic upside. We want to bring in green and clean tech companies in a Silicon Valley for renewable energy by making Austin very hospitable for those companies. That’s been true with solar companies. We have a solar rebate program, which has been really successful in other cities because it provides companies a way to bridge cost differential.

Read full article here.

To see how things can work on a national level you have to go to Europe.

Germany: The World’s First Major Renewable Energy Economy

Germany’s Reichstag in Berlin is set to become the first parliamentary building in the world to be powered 100 percent by renewable energy. Soon the entire country will follow suit. Germany is accelerating its efforts to become the world’s first industrial power to use 100 percent renewable energy — and given current momentum, it could reach that green goal by 2050.

“The technical capacity is available for the country to switch over to green energy, so it is a question of political will and the right regulatory framework. The costs are acceptable and they need to be seen against the huge costs that will result if Germany fails to take action to cut its carbon emissions.”

– David Wortmann, Director of Renewable Energy and Resources, Germany Trade and Invest

Read full article here.

There are lots more stories of innovation in Europe, here is one from Finland.

In a cave under the Eastern Orthodox Uspenski cathedral in Helsinki we find the result of a joint project between Academica and Helsingin Energia; the world’s most eco efficient computer hall. Computer halls usually require a lot of energy in order to keep the computers from overheating, but this computer hall is cooled down by district cooling. And that is not all, the heat generated from the computers is then distributed back as district heating!

Helsingin Energia reckons that in district cooling the primary energy consumption of the computer hall now commissioned is only 20% of that of a standard computer hall, and the additional benefit of the waste heat recovery is a bonus. They are in other words saving money and generating energy all at once.

Read full article here.

Email to a friendRelated


HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: '395' from The Yellow Submarine

www.sdgonline.org. SDGonline Daily updates

4:30 A.M

I gave three public lectures yesterday and went to bed tired. I woke up at 1:30 and began my chanting, but after an hour I had to go back to sleep. I’ve now chanted eight rounds and have to start my writing. My rounds were quiet and rapid, but I could not sustain them for long. I will have to chant them later.

Chanting a little at a time,
I am confident I’ll reach
my quota. I always make it
by Krishna’s grace and from
the strength of my vows. But today
I will have to do it in sections
as my strength got weakened
in the early hours. Please help
me Lord
to be strong again
and utter Your names
like a determined sadhaka.

Email to a friendRelated


HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: 'Initiation in LA' from The Yellow Submarine

www.sdgonline.org. SDGonline Daily updates

Prabhupada Smaranam

Srila Prabhupada giving initiation in LA

Prabhupada is smiling charmingly, happy to be giving out beads at an initiation ceremony in the Los Angeles temple. The sannyasis, leaders and manager Karandhara stand closely beside Prabhupada on his vyasasana. They always want to be close to him wherever he goes and position themselves besides him. Tripurari Maharaja is holding the beads of those to be initiated, and Prabhupada is about to give a set of beads to a new initiate. It’s the most thrilling moment in the life of the initiate to get the beads from Prabhupada’s hands and to hear for the first time his spiritual name. The link is being made between guru and disciple. Prabhupada always makes the initiates repeat the four prohibitive principles out loud and agree to chant sixteen rounds on beads per day. This is the basic contract and vow. Prabhupada accepted the person’s previous karma, and he is now liberated as long as he does not commit new sinful activity. The vow was made publicly, and it was a kind of celebration. When the assembled devotees heard the new devotee’s name for the first time they cheered and beat drums. You are not just initiated singly but into the community of the devotees, followers of Srila Prabhupada. It was a solemn occasion but simultaneously a joyful one. You now had a new name, and you are Prabhupada’s disciple forever!

Email to a friendRelated


HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: 'Feeling Weak But True to You' from The Yellow Submarine

www.sdgonline.org. SDGonline Daily updates

My Lord, I make prayers
to You out of my little
store of piety.

You know I love You
and each morning chant
Your names as best I can.

You are unseen to me here
in Guyana because there is
no arca-vigraha,
but in my mind I preserve
the image of You and Radha
and the feeling that You
are my protector and guide.

I sing to You in my old
voice, not so sweet anymore.
I would not be chosen to be a
lead kirtaneer of the group,
but when no one else is available
I do the leading because I
know the songs.

My days are dwindling and my energy, but
I ask You to accept me.
Take me back to You
in a fresh new body
with youthful intentions
for preaching and worship.

I am tied to You like
a dog to a leash.
I am firmly attached
and have no desire to
run away. I want
to stay close to You
and eat only remnants
from Your hands.

You are my worshipable
Lord. I hear and
tell Your pastimes,
how You kill demons
and delight the Vrajavasis
by swallowing the forest fires.
To the gopis You give Your
special attention because
they are the most beloved
to You and have stolen Your heart.

I want to always write
something down praising
You even as my pen
looses it’s fervor
and my brain seems
to grow smaller.

Please let me have a
late rising of glorification
to You in better poems
that are like peacocks
and parrots and rainbows—
let me praise You in
philosophical terms.

Today I am weak and
cannot say much, but
I want You to know
I care for You truly,
as a lover for a beloved.
My words may not be
pretty or profound, but
my heart is in the right
place and my body
is stretched out before
You in full dandavats.

Email to a friendRelated


HH. Satsvarupa das Goswami: 'Watching the Clock' from The Yellow Submarine

www.sdgonline.org. SDGonline Daily updates

Free write

I watched the time go by. Sweating the hours in the afternoon. Baladeva is doing marathon efforts in attempting to send the complete journal to the webmaster. The internet is too slow in the Caribbean. Today he uploaded and downloaded the journal three times on the computer before it actually went through. He is working now at a home where an older woman named Rati lets him use her somewhat higher speed internet. In return he listens to her preach Hindu dharma to him. She is also a teenage vigilante. She goes out and if she finds Hindu girls out on the streets too late she brings them to their home. Tomorrow Baladeva will have to do two days of uploading at her house. He reminds me that I used to wait a year and a half before my writing was turned into print. That doesn’t give me solace. I want to reach my readers every day. I’m afraid they’ll loose interest now that the printing has been so sparse in the Carib.

The people who came to the program last night liked it best when I talked about the 1960s. So tonight I will read from With Srila Prabhupada in the Early Days which covers all the first months’ memories. Paramatma is the sole representative from the Caribbean and Latin America who attends the GBC leadership training courses held in Washington, DC. They are preparing men and women to be GBCs and leaders of ISKCON in the future. They are covering various teaching subjects. Paramatma also has his own group of about thirty students whom he is training in Guyana. I’m going to meet with them tomorrow night. He also has a garden which supplies all his needs, a wife and three children. He asked me if there was any direction which I had for him in his life. I think he is doing fine. Bhagavata Purana dasi who is about sixty years old and has been here for all of my trips to Guyana told Baladeva she likes it best when I write about my “pastimes” in Guyana, like the time I got stuck in the mud, rumors and meetings with alligators, my anxieties over social and political unrest etcetera. But I don’t feel so many pastimes any more, mostly watching the clock.

Email to a friendRelated


Japa Group: Krsna - Our Best Friend


Hare Krsna my dear devotees, I hope your week has been blessed and you have been able to chant nicely with too much love and devotion.

Today I was listening to a lecture from my Gurudev H.H. Giriraj Swami and he made an analogy about the mother that had five kids and one of them is sick. So she cooks for the four kids one kind of food and for the sick one another so he may feel better and be cured - the same way that we are sick from this material disease...thinking that we are all the enjoyers of this world and this life is designed to enjoy and have fun we suffer. We don't take the appropriate medicine for the disease we have - it's like a person that suffers from jaundice, this person takes sugar but the taste is bitter and after awhile it becomes sweeter and sweeter as the medicine is taking effect on the patient. So sometimes we know the medicine for our suffering but we avoid taking it....sometimes we want the Lord but not as the center of our lives but just in the background, as if we were in the stage and the Lord is only supporting us.

This is the lesson I got from his lecture and I understood that it's true. I think a lot about myself, how I am going to mantain the house and my kids, the gym, food and the Lord is always there acting in the background - as if He was there just to participate in a life that actually belongs to me, not to Him.
He is not the most important actor in this film, He just participates because I am a devotee and I need the Lord in my life. Then I do understand that I need the right medicine for this disease - chanting, hearing, devotional service to devotees and be more grateful to the Lord instead of keep asking for more material things and complaining about what I don't have.
Krsna is our best friend, He knows what we need and He already mantains us like all the world is maintained by Him anyway - nothing happens without His desire and action. So what we really need to develop is faith, strong faith that we are protected - that we are in the Lord's hands, believing or not we are...He is the only one who is able to change the course of things in our lives and also gives us intelligence to see the things as they are.

First we need to develop a relationship with this Lord, a deeper one - not just a ritualistic method of worshiping Him but a sincere desire to serve Him and to be with Him while chanting and also to understand His desires to our live - what He wants us to do and what service we could do to Him in order to please Him more.

So that's a very difficult task for us. Maybe we could make it easier if we develop the mood of service, a humble state of mind and prayer to ask the Lord to participate more in our lives and invite him to our best part of the house when we chant - not just the backyard...not far but closer - closer to our heart as possible so we will share with the Lord our best, and give Him our best service and maybe one day we could see the Lord as our best friend.

I would like to wish a very good weekend to you and ask your blessings so I can develop more my relationship with the Lord and become a better chanter myself.

your servant,

Aruna devi
Email to a friendRelated


Dandavats.com: Book Distribution Stories

By Omkara Devi Dasi

Recently I started part time book distribution, several days a week. Please find some stories based on my distribution program. These have enlivened me ever so much. I hope to share with you….

Email to a friendRelated


Dandavats.com: Please Support Preaching

Dayavira das: I have recently started a 30 minute music video preaching program. The shown is on community access channels in North Carolina. It is a program of bhajans and kirtans.

Email to a friendRelated

1969 April 3: "Although it resembles the material way, our separation is completely different. Separation is simply another feature of meeting. In the spiritual world, separation is eternal, and meeting is also eternal."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1969

Email to a friendRelated


Srila Prabhupada's Letters

1969 April 3: "Don't do anything whimsically. The direction comes through the Spiritual Master, and any one who abides by the order of the Spiritual Master, he is perfectly surrendered soul. So stay there."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1969

Email to a friendRelated

1969 April 3: "You should take the indication given by Krishna: the press is already there, the press worker is coming, and the scholar has joined. Don't you see the indication by Krishna?."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1969

Email to a friendRelated

1972 April 3: "N.B. Regarding changes made in GBC zonal management. I do not favor these changes. Tell them to stop everything. Why they have done this without consulting?"
Prabhupada Letters :: 1972

Email to a friendRelated

1972 April 3: "There is no other literatures like ours in the world, and this information, 'Here is God, just see Him,' this clear understanding of God is not available anywhere else but from our books."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1972

Email to a friendRelated


Srila Prabhupada's Letters

1973 April 3: "Today is Tuesday so I hope that the court case will be heard. If the judge takes seriously that the land must be given to one of us, that will be a great success."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1973

Email to a friendRelated

1973 April 3: "Regarding the house at Puri – the place of Srila Prabhupada. I understand that Sripad B.D. Madhav Maharaj is also eager to purchase, so I do not wish to make a competitive price."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1973

Email to a friendRelated

1974 April 3: "If we cannot utilize the land then why purchase it at such expenditure? Self help doesn't mean Rs 10,000 spent monthly."
Prabhupada Letters :: 1974

Email to a friendRelated

1974 April 3: "Why are the cows suffering from no good shelter? I sent $5,000 and then $4,000 previous to that, for construction for the cows. Why have you not built them something solid?"
Prabhupada Letters :: 1974

Email to a friendRelated


Srila Prabhupada's Letters

1974 April 3: "If somebody can recite like storm, it is to be understood he has perfected himself. No. Don't be in hurry. Just explain one word. That is the defect of the modern approach. These reciters do not explain even the first line of Bhagavatam, 'janmady asya yatah.' It requires many years to understand that one line and they jump over, 'rasa-lila.' That has spoiled the whole atmosphere." Prabhupada Lectures

Email to a friendRelated


ISKCON Toronto, Canada: Recordings from Rama-Lila Conference Calls

We recently wrapped up five days of celebrations for Rama Navami, which marks the appearance of Lord Ramacandra. As a new effort, Toronto's Hare Krishna temple hosted audio conference calls with special guests Krsnanandini devi dasi from Cleveland, OH and Mahatma das from Alachua, FL. Of the three calls, we were able to record two of them and present the recordings below!

Facilitated by Krsnanandini devi dasi
Recorded on Friday, March 26, 2010

Facilitated by Mahatma das
Recorded on Saturday, March 27, 2010
Email to a friendRelated


Dandavats.com: Bhaktivedanta College Radhadesh Third Term Courses for the Academic Year 2009/10

Bhaktivedanta College: Bhaktivedanta College Radhadesh Third Term Courses for the Academic Year 2009/10

Email to a friendRelated


Madhava Ghosh dasa, New Vrndavan, USA: Holier Than Thou


Filed under: Jokes
Email to a friendRelated


Dandavats.com: Ambarisha prabhu’s open letter to all the devotees - TOVP Donations list

By Ambarisa das

"Now you all together make this Vedic Planetarium very nice, so that people will come and see. From the description in the Srimad- Bhagavatam you prepare this Vedic Planetarium. My idea is to attract people of the whole world to Mayapur" Srila Prabhupada 1976

Email to a friendRelated


ISKCON Melbourne, AU: Good Friday Breakfast - Friday 2nd April

goodFriday
The Prasadam Hall was bubbling with anticipation of our annual Good-Friday breakfast. Acintya Rupa Mataji, as usual, went all out to please the devotees and started the preparations days before. The traditional hot cross buns disappeared in no time and so did all the other delectable preparations.
Since pictures say more than a 1000 words, here's a
slideshow.

Email to a friendRelated


Mayapur Online: Within Ten Miles of Mayapur

Today in the rural area between Navadwip and the town of Krishnanagar, sixty percent of the children drop out of school before the age of twelve, and more than half of the women are illiterate. Some seventy thousand villagers in the region drink arsenic-contaminated water, twenty-three thousand of them showing skin infections and lesions.

read more

Email to a friendRelated

As I was returning from the morning mangal aroti and on my way to a place near the ISKCON goshala, I could hear someone behind me whispering but sounded more like weeping. I turned around to see what the issue was :

Missing Him?

My eyes first went to the little basket she was carrying near her shoulder and I saw that it had lots of flowers. She was a flower seller? As she came closer, I could see someone else in that basket ! The lady was wiping back a few tears. She stopped where I was standing. We looked at each other. Didn’t know what to say? What can I ask? She started speaking first. It was in Bengali and she had lots of sadness in the voice. Few more tears were removed. I knew she was talking something about the Lord. Her sadness was centred around that basket. But I had no idea what she was talking about. I felt that she longed to see Him.

So much to learn. So much to experience.


Email to a friendRelated


Sita-pati dasa, AU: Sydney 24 hour kirtan

Check out the live broadcast here: www.worldsankirtan.net:8000/kirtanradio.m3u.

Current Time in Sydney:

Time Slots Singer

Saturday
5-5.30 pm Tina
5.30-6 pm Kartik
6-7 pm Sri Prahlada Das
7-7.30 pm Kishore Mohan
7.30 - 10pm Madhava Das
10-12 am Sri Prahlada Das

Sunday
12-1 am Bacchu
1-2 am Kartik
2-2.30 am Vrajnath Krsna Das
2.30-3 am Umesh, Jalaj
3-4 am Jitendriya, Harsh, Adi Adri
4-4.30 am Mohit, teja, Nitin
4.30- 5.15 Vara Nayaka Pr.
5.15 - 7.15 am Japa
7.15- 7.30 am Dities Greeting
7.20 - 7.45 am Guru Puja (Tirtha)
7.45 - 8.15 Sri Prabhupada Class on Holy name
8.15- 10.00 am Madhava Das
10-10.30 am Karunamaya
10.30-11 pm Hari Chaitanya
11-11.30 am Sunder Nanda Prabhu
11.30 - 12 pm Krishna Pada
12-12.30 pm Sita Pati
12.30-1 pm Vraja Dhama
1.00- 1.30pm Prema Yogi
1.30-2 pm Raga Manjari
2-2.30 pm Rajan Sharma
2.30-3 pm Dhruv Sharma
3-3.30 pm Kishori Mohan
3.30-4 pm Vijay Gauranga
4-4.30 pm Pavitram
4.30- 5 pm Bacchu
5-5.30 Kartik
5.30-6pm Tina
6-7 pm Sri Prahlada Das
7-7.30 pm Gaura Arati ( Tirtha)
7.30- till late Madhava Das

Email to a friendRelated


Gouranga TV: Madhava prabhu beautiful bhajan in Prabhupada desh- Italy!!!! March 2010!!!


Madhava prabhu beautiful bhajan in Prabhupada desh- Italy!!!! March 2010!!!!(part 5)



Subido por danaharibol
Madhava prabhu beautiful bhajan in Prabhupada desh- Italy!!!! March 2010!!!!(part 5)

Madhava prabhu ecstatic kirtan in Prabhupada desh-Italy!!!! March 2010!!!(part 2)



Subido por danaharibol
Madhava prabhu ecstatic kirtan in Prabhupada desh-Italy!!!! March 2010!!!(part 2)

Madhava prabhu kirtan in Prabhupada desh- Italy!!!!!! (part 1) March 2010!!!!



Subido por danaharibol
Madhava prabhu kirtan in Prabhupada desh- Italy!!!!!! (part 1) March 2010!!!!

Holy name festival in New Vraja Dham!! Madhava Prabhu (part 1)



Holy name festival in New Vraja Dham!! Madhava Prabhu (part 1)

Email to a friendRelated


Sita-pati dasa, AU: 24 hour kirtan in Sydney

Check out the live broadcast here: www.worldsankirtan.net:8000/kirtanradio.m3u.

Email to a friendRelated


More Recent Articles


-->





Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498




















TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS


SOUV2BalaramScaGoudyFOLIO 4.2Biblica Font







free counters


Disculpen las Molestias



Planet ISKCON - 2010  ·  Planet ISKCON - 2011

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog