domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

Bhagavad-gita eCourse

Fotos de


27/09/2009
fotos: 160 – 24 MB
Público

Some pictures of the "havan" (fire sacrifice") held on Dassera day, the day that Govinda's Restaurant was opened here at ISKCON Baroda. Also some pictures of the inside of Govinda's kitchen and pictures of devotees and guests taking prasad at Govinda's.



Govinda's pics












Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz


Here are the latest updates for


"Dandavats" - 2 new articles

  1. The Car Crash
  2. ABAC Preaching Center, Bkk, Newsletter Nov 2009
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Dandavats

The Car Crash

Ishtar V. Rosario Medina: There it came again. That horrible nightmare of death. The image came again and again. Dad, under the car, DEAD. It was all my fault. If only I had listened. It all began a year ago when I turned 16. I remember...


ABAC Preaching Center, Bkk, Newsletter Nov 2009

The latest newsletter of our preaching center ABAC Preaching Center, Bangkok, Thailand for the month November 2009 is now online. Please review it at your earliest convenience.


Bhagavad-gita eCourse

Bhagavad-gita eCourse

By Krishna.com

Do you enjoy sharing realizations with friends via emails?

Are you active on Facebook, MySpace, or other social networks?

Krishna.com has developed programs to supplement these interests with Shastra eCourses beginning with Bhagavad-gita, and we’d like to invite you to Krishnaize your internet experience.

Our eCourse allows anyone from anywhere, at any time, to participate in our virtual classroom. This means you can study Bhagavad-gita in the association of devotees, but still be on your own schedule in the comfort of your own home.

How does it work?

Participants of our eCourse study one chapter per week, and thus all topics shared via forums are focused on individual chapter topics. In this way, week by week, devotees gradually progress through Bhagavad-gita in the systematic organized way Lord Krsna spoke it, but do so participating from their own homes at their own pace under the guidance of two disciples of Srila Prabhupada: Dhruva Maharaja dasa and Samapriya devi dasi. At the end of the week all participants make an outline of the chapter, answer quizzes, puzzles, crosswords, and compose a written essay, showing they understand the chapter that was studied, and thereafter everyone moves onto the next chapter.

Our first semester began last July, and our first participants just graduated. Here are their comments about the experience:

“I am so very thankful for Sama’s patiently and lovingly filling in the concepts I missed. It is likely the most important paper I have ever written in my life. I could see the verses in action as Krsna helped me to complete the task because I lovingly believed I should try to do what would please Him and my teachers. Bhagavad-gita is a book that I never tire of reading. And now with fresh eyes, from your help in the class, the words are even more pleasing, more profound to my heart.”

Faye Kathryn

“I am so grateful for the timing of the course in my life, for the knowledge that I have received and am continuing to receive, and for the journey that this course has taken me on. I know that this is just the beginning of my journey with the Bhagavad-Gita… that I will continue to study, to learn, to grow, with this course as my foundation. I hold my Sundays so dear, for that is the day that I write and am able to go so deep. It is the day that is now devoted just to myself, to Krishna, and to the Bhagavad-Gita.”

Bhumavati dasi

“Everyday,when I start my computer I arranged it that the start page of this course opens up. So I just study every day a little bit and feel it helps me very much.The verses are very nicely connected to lectures and the pictures are very inspiring. If you ever had questions regarding Bhagavad-gita, you can be sure you ll find the answers here. Students have a unique opportunity to relish the experience and knowledge of experienced facilitators. They know and live the teachings of Bhagavad-Gita. Everyone, who has a computer and an internet connection should join this Bhagavad-Gita course!”

Dandadhrk dasa

“I am not one to write often. I have not managed to maintain a diary or journal. I find it too time consuming and further no need for one. But after writing an essay every week, I can now understand the importance of writing - not only does it help me to remember whatever I have read, but it also helps me to think more deeply about the subject matter. In the process of essay-writing many times I have found myself going back and forth between the verses and the purports, then studying the online notes, then consulting other resources, books, websites,etc - they all helped me to gain a better understanding. Had it not been for the essay writing, I would not have researched the subject.”

Raga Manjari dasi

We are now registering participants for our next semester beginning January 11, 2010. To learn more visit: http://www.krishna.com/ecourse


Bhagavad-gita eCourse


Comments

1 Unregistered

Hare Krishna

Please Accept my humble obeisances

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada!

An outstanding course that leaves little to the imagination. Well instructed and moderated by Dhruva Maharaja dasa and Samapriya devi dasi. Their input and mentoring provides an incomparable Gita experience. Forum essays and chatroom interaction helps keep one focused on course material and allows for greater course retention. Weekly quizzes and word problems help in reviewing the week’s chapter study while challenging one’s comprehension. This course will make the Bhagavad-gita as it is part of your life in a very big way. Submerge yourself in this Krishna conscious environment and realize the Supreme Personality of Godhead in greater consciousness.

Comment posted by Lavananda on December 22nd, 2009

More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Dandavats" or change your subscription or subscribe


Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498




Página PRINCIPAL
OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias


No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog