lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Maitreyé

Fotos de ART OF KRISHNA

ART OF KRISHNA

Añadida el 05 de abril

Añadida el 05 de abril



Maitreyé - Yajïa-valkya had two wives, namely Katyayani and Maitreyé. When he reached the age of fifty, he called his two wives and divided all his wealth between them saying “Be happy and allow me to go the forest to chant and remember Kåñëa.”

Katyayani told him, “ You have given me everything. So now you can go and practice as you desire.” The second wife Maitreyé said, “First, please answer my question. You are giving me everything. My question is, can these things make me happy forever? You are giving me all these things, and previously you had all these possessions.

Why are you giving them up and going to the forest? If these things can give me eternal happiness, why did you not get happiness from them? Why are you giving them up and going to the forest? I know that these material things could not actually make you happy. They only gave you momentary happiness.” Yajïa-valkya was satisfied to hear his wife speaking in this way. He embraced her and said, “Truly, you are my svadharmani, my religious wife. No ordinary person can ask a question like this. Such a person is very rare.”

He then took that wife Maitreyé with him to the forest and, helping each other, they began to practice bhakti-yoga.





Página PRINCIPAL

OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias





jueves 11 de marzo de 2010

ENCICLOPEDIA - INDICE | DEVOTOS FACEBOOK | EGIPTO - USUARIOS de FLICKR y PICASAWEB

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog