In This Issue...
- Devotees' Escape from Leicester Temple Explosion Dubbed "A Miracle"
- ISKCON Australia School Hall Receives Government Funding
- ISKCON Television Begins Production on Cell-Phone Mini Shows
- Mothers Who Fail To Breastfeed Double Their Risk Of Diabetes
- Organic Produce Superior To Conventional On Every Level, Study Finds
- Homage to Srila Prabhupada
- Who Is Crazy?
- An Appeal From ISKCON Vrindavan Goshala
- Alternative Ways of Living
- Marriage in the Post 911 World
- Save Yourself: Mayapur Institute Upcoming Courses Announced
- More Recent Articles
- Search ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
Devotees at the ISKCON center in Leicester, England, were sitting down to enjoy a prasadam feast in honor of ISKCON Founder Srila Prabhupada's appearance day at 1pm on Friday September 3rd—when they heard a loud hissing noise that sounded like a gas leak.
The Australian Commonwealth Government is funding $250,000 of a new $300,000 Multi-Purpose Community School Hall for the Bhaktivedanta Swami Gurukula on ISKCON's New Govardhana farm.
ISKCON Television (ITV) India is producing a series of three to five-minute shows for the mobile phone format, featuring spiritual discourses on the Bhagavad-gita by senior ISKCON devotees and Swamis.
Choosing not to breastfeed your babies can have significant health consequences. Researchers from the University of Pittsburgh have discovered that mothers who do not breastfeed are twice as likely as mothers who do to get type 2 diabetes.
Mainstream nutritionists often claim that conventional produce is no different than organic produce. But a new study proves otherwise, revealing that organic fruits and vegetables pack a greater nutritional punch and produce better, healthier soil than their conventional counterparts.
Vyasa-puja is an annual celebration by devotees of Lord Krishna to offer homage to their guru, or spiritual teacher. Each year, the BBT publishes a Vyasa-puja book—a collection of homages to Srila Prabhupada from devotees and temples all over the world.
An early tract distributed by Krishna devotees issued the challenge 'Who is Crazy?' Having frequently encountered taunts regarding their mental state, the devotees responded with this well reasoned argument from Srila Prabhupada on the definition of insanity.
The ISKCON Vrindavan Goshala makes an urgent appeal to its worldwide community of devotees, the goshala which houses over 385 cows, bulls and calves are in urgent need of 30 acres of grazing land, winter and summer sheds, upgraded medical care,and other facilities.
Even though the New York Times is as establishment as you can get among the major media outlets in the world, they regularly lend their voice to exploring, nay endorsing, all three of the alternative ways of living Srila Prabhupada taught.
In the last 50 years, we have seen divorce rates sky rocket. Currently in the "developed" counties about 50% of first marriages end in divorce, 60-67% of second marriages and 73-74% of third marriages end in the same way. We are witnessing a slow motion collapse of our civilization.
Whether you are riding a wave of success in your devotional service or you are overwhelmed with life's challenges, please seriously consider fortifying and empowering yourself by attending the Mayapur Institute's Bhakti-sastri or Bhaktivaibhava Courses beginning November 10th in Mayapur.
ISKCON News - 2010
- ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - 17 new articles - domingo 18 de julio de 2010
- ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - 16 new articles - domingo 25 de julio de 2010
- ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - 13 new articles - domingo 1 de agosto de 2010
- ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - 15 new articles - domingo 8 de agosto de 2010
- ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - 15 new articles - domingo 22 de agosto de 2010
- ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - 16 new articles - domingo 29 de agosto de 2010
More Recent Articles
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "ISKCON News - The News Agency of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness" or change your subscription or subscribe
|Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498|
TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS
- inbenr11.ttf - 64 KB
- inbeno11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbeni11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbenb11.ttf - 66 KB
- indevr20.ttf - 53 KB
Disculpen las Molestias
Planet ISKCON - 2010 · Planet ISKCON - 2011
Aa-Anc · Aga - Ahy · Ai - Akshay · Akshe - Amshum · Ana - Ancie · Ang - Asvayu · Ata - Az · Baa-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bu · C · Daa-Daz · De · Dha-Dry · Du-Dy · E · F · Gaa-Gayu · Ge-Gy · Ha-He · Hi-Hy · I · J · K · Ka - Kam · Kan - Khatu · Ki - Ko · Kr - Ku · L · M · N · O · P · R · S · Saa-San · Sap-Shy · Si-Sy · Ta - Te · U · V · Ve-Vy · Y · Z