Amrita Varshini - Thoughts from the Tamil Sage, Thayumanavar
Creado por juancas del 13 de Junio del 2012
- SILENCE IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE OF PURE LOVE
- The Feminine Face of God: Nurturing its Reflection in Men and Women
- Thoughts from the Tamil Sage, Thayumanavar
- Remembering God
- "RADHIKA IS MY LIFE AND SOUL"
- DEVOTION BASED ON PERFECT KNOWLEDGE
- AWAKENING THE LATENT DIVINITY WITHIN US THROUGH THE PATH OF DEVOTION
- A TRUE MASTER IS AN OFFERING TO THE WORLD
- AMMA ON HOW TO RECOGNISE A TRUE MASTER
- LISTA de REPRODUCCIÓN
- CUADROS de VINCULOS
SILENCE IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE OF PURE LOVE
Question: There must be some connection between love and speech. Could you please explain?
Amma: “Son, you are not wrong, but the real connection is not between love and speech. The real connection is between love and silence. When there is real love, there is silence. There cannot be any words – there is only stillness. Just like a perfectly calm lake, there cannot be ripples or waves when real love is experienced. Ripples and waves are a distortion, a distraction, a disturbance in the mental lake. Love ensues from stillness of mind. In that stillness one can experience silence. The talking of the mind stops completely. Real love is felt in that silence. Silence is the only language of pure love.
“Real love exists in the heart. The love that exists in the heart cannot be spoken; it cannot be put into words. The heart is not the place for words. Words are part of the intellect. The intellect can speak, but it is nothing more than a tape recorder; it records and spits out words and words and words – words that don’t contain any feelings. The intellect cannot feel compassion; it cannot feel love or kindness. It can only reason. It will even try to reason out love and compassion. Son, where there is too much talking, there is no love. One who really loves is constantly in a meditative mood. Thoughts cease to exist in the presence of such love. The true lover only meditates; he never thinks. All his thoughts are about his beloved, so there are not numerous thought waves in his mind. Only one thought prevails and that singular thought is about his beloved. When there is only one thought, there is no mind. The lover’s constant single-minded focus on the beloved touches the innermost recesses of his heart, where words and speech cannot reach. All explanations stop. No more elaboration is possible then. The lover gets drawn into a constant state of meditation. At that point the two become one.
“Meditation prevails in real love. You become silent and remain at rest in your own Real Self. One cannot speak when one is at rest in one’s own Self. That is why Lord Dakshinamurti, the first Guru, always remained in silence. It is said that Lord Dakshinamurthi taught his disciples through silence. He did not speak, and his disciples did not speak either. But the Lord taught and the disciples understood him.
“But now nobody will understand the silence of a real lover or a mediator. They may consider him strange or call him crazy because the silence of meditation is unknown to them. They are familiar only with words, and the so-called love that they have experienced cannot exist without words. They feel it is impossible to express love without words. However, in that experience of oneness with the beloved, there is no speech. You become silent and still. This state is known as Samadhi, a state where you are in constant meditation.
A person who always thinks intellectually cannot understand the feelings of the heart. He cannot understand the meaning of meditation and love. He knows nothing but talking. What's the use of such an intellect?
"Children, Mother is not trying to say that the intellect is entirely useless. It is needed; it is absolutely necessary. But it has an appropriate place of its own. Put it where it belongs. Do not us it inappropriately. To place inordinate emphasis on the intellect is dangerous. That will spoil the beauty of life. Too much intellect and not enough heart will cause conflict, disappointment and frustration. There should be a balance between the heart and the intellect. If we penetrate deeply into all aspects of life, we will find that love is hidden behind everything. We will discover that love is the force, the power and inspiration behind every word and action. This applies to all people, irrespective of race, caste, religion, or profession.
"To an outsider, a scientist making experiments in the laboratory appears to be doing solely intellectual work. Most people say that his work takes brains, and therefore it is intellectual work and not something that involves the heart. But look carefully into the process. What will be revealed is that there is love in his work, that his heart is engaged in the work. In fact, if you can really see, you will understand that without love one cannot do that kind of work. In reality, the more you observe, the more you will realize that love is the force behind all scientific experimentation and inventions; it is behind all work.
“Love sharpens the intellect. The more love you have, the more sharpness and clarity you will have. You may call it a sharp or subtle intellect, but is love that is working behind the sharpness or subtlety. It is just a question of realizing this. Some realize it, some don’t.
"Son, no work can be performed without concentration. Whatever the work is, mental or physical, and whether it is easy or difficult, exciting or mundane, concentration is required. Now, what is concentration? Concentration is nothing but stillness of mind. Concentration stops the flow of thoughts. When thoughts stop, the restless mind ceases in its activity and stillness is possible. That stillness of mind comes only as a result of love. For a scientist it is the love to be inventive and to experiment which helps him dive deeply into his work. He loves to work hard. The common terms used in relation to this are `interest' or `sincerity' or `intense desire'. These terms are synonymous with love. Without love there is no interest, no sincerity or intense desire. Isn't that correct?"
Question: Amma, in that case, why this differentiation between heart and intellect? They're almost the same thing, aren't they?"
Amma: "In the ultimate sense there is no difference at all. But in your present mental state, there is a difference which you yourself impose due to your ignorance. You have not yet reached the Supreme State. You are still in the world of duality. You are still in the world of words and phrases - the world of differentiation - hence, this explanation. Once the limitations are surpassed, then there is only love, nothing but Divine Love. In fact, all these explanations and different terms are only to make you understand that experience alone can reveal Truth, and that words and explanations will not do much good.
"When thinking and reasoning predominate in a person we call him an intellectual. And when there is more love and compassion, we call it heart. Both heart and intellect are needed. In fact, as far as the intellect is concerned, what we really need is not just thinking, but discriminative thinking, a discriminative intellect. We need to be able to think properly and discriminate between good and bad, and we also need a good heart in order to feel and express love. Heart and intellect are necessary for both a sadhak and person who leads a regular life. Usually, this balance between the heart and the intellect is hard to find.
"Children, love is our real nature. We are of the nature of Divine Love. That love is shining in each and every one of us. As love is our innate nature, there cannot be any manifestation of any kind without this power of love behind it.
“Certainly the scientist who is inventive and who experiments has love in him. But that love is limited to a narrow channel. It is directed only to the scientific field in which he works. It doesn't embrace all creation. He is more or less bound to the laboratory where he sits, or the scientific equipment which he uses. He does not think of real life. He is more interested in finding out whether there is life on the moon or on Mars. He is more interested in inventing nuclear armaments.
"A scientist may claim that he is trying to find the truth of the empirical world through an analytic approach. He dissects things to analyze how they function. If he is given a kitten, he is more interested in using the animal for research than in loving it as a pet. He will measure its rate of breathing, its pulse and blood pressure. In the name of science and the search for truths, he will dissect the animal and examine its organs. Once the kitten has been cut open, it is dead. Life disappears and any possibility for love is gone. Only if there is life is there love. In his search for the truth of life, the scientist unwittingly destroys life itself. Strange!
" Life is love. To see and feel life in everything is love. Life is not on the moon or in the sun. On the contrary, the moon is life, and the sun is life. Life is here. Life is there. Life is everywhere. There is nothing but life. It is the same with love. Wherever there is life, there is love and vice versa. Life and love are not two, they are one. But ignorance about their oneness will prevail until Realisation comes. Until Realisation comes, the difference between the intellect and the heart will continue.
" A scientist is more concerned about the outside than the inside. He is more interested in the parts than in the whole. He is so engrossed in the world he perceives, that he is totally unaware of the inner universe. He has many great ideas. He is endowed with a sharp intellect, but his love is limited to the scientific field only. It does not embrace everything. Mother would say that a real scientist should be a real lover - a lover of mankind, a lover of all creation and a lover of life.
"A rishi is a real lover because he has dived into his own Self, the very core of life and love. He experiences life and love everywhere - above, below, front, back - in all directions. Even in hell, even in the nether world, he sees nothing but life and love. For him there is nothing but life and love shining forth with splendour and glory from all directions. Therefore, Mother would say that he is a `real scientist'. He experiments in the inner laboratory of his own being. He never creates division in life. For him life is one whole. He always dwells in the undivided state of love and life.
"The real scientist, the sage, lovingly embraces life and becomes one with it. He never tries to fight with life. While the scientist tries to fight and conquer life, the sage simply surrenders to life and lets it carry him wherever it may."
The Feminine Face of God: Nurturing its Reflection in Men and Women
Thoughts from the Tamil Sage, Thayumanavar
"Do you know what kind of detachment is needed to attain God-realization? Imagine that you are sleeping soundly at home. Suddenly you wake up feeling very hot. You find that there is a fire raging all around you. Wouldn't you get into a frenzy at that moment, trying to escape from the fire? Think of the urgency with which you would cry for help, seeing death in front of you. You have to cry with that same urgency to get the vision of God. Think of how someone who falls into deep water and cannot swim, would struggle for breath. That's how much you have to struggle to merge in the Supreme Absolute. You should constantly feel the grief of not having attained the vision of God. At every moment, your heart should ache for it."
"RADHIKA IS MY LIFE AND SOUL"
DEVOTION BASED ON PERFECT KNOWLEDGE
Excerpted from Srila Prabhupada's Lecture on Bhagavad-gita — London, August 25, 1973
ya enam vetti hantaram
yas cainam manyate hatam
ubhau tau na vijanito
nayam hanti na hanyate
AWAKENING THE LATENT DIVINITY WITHIN US THROUGH THE PATH OF DEVOTION
A TRUE MASTER IS AN OFFERING TO THE WORLD
AMMA ON HOW TO RECOGNISE A TRUE MASTER
LISTA DE REPRODUCCIÓN - PLAYLIST
- JESUCRITO I - viernes 13 de enero de 2012
- Mundo Religioso 1 - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
- Mundo Religioso 2 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- Mitología Universal 1 (Asturiana) - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- El Narrador de Cuentos - UNO - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- El Narrador de Cuentos - DOS - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
MEDICINA NATURAL, RELAJACION
- Medicina Natural - Las Plantas Medicinales 1 (Teoría) - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
- Medicina Natural - Plantas Medicinales 1 y 2 (Visión de las Plantas) - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
- Practica de MEDITATION & RELAXATION 1 - viernes 6 de enero de 2012
- Practica de MEDITATION & RELAXATION 2 - sábado 7 de enero de 2012
- KRSNA - RAMA - VISHNU - jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
- Gopal Krishna Movies - jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
- Yamuna Devi Dasi - jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
- SRILA PRABHUPADA I - miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
- SRILA PRABHUPADA II - miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
- SRILA PRABHUPADA III - martes 17 de abril de 2012
- KUMBHA MELA - miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
- AVANTIKA DEVI DASI - NÉCTAR BHAJANS - miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
- GANGA DEVI MATA - miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
- SLOKAS y MANTRAS I - lunes 13 de febrero de 2012
- GAYATRI & SHANTI MANTRAS - martes 14 de febrero de 2012
- Lugares Sagrados de la India 1 - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
- Devoción - PLAYLIST - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- La Sabiduria de los Maestros 1 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- La Sabiduria de los Maestros 2 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- La Sabiduria de los Maestros 3 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- La Sabiduria de los Maestros 4 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- La Sabiduría de los Maestros 5 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- Universalidad 1 - miércoles 4 de enero de 2012
- Biografía de los Clasicos Antiguos Latinos 1 - viernes 30 de diciembre de 2011
- Swami Premananda - PLAYLIST - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
- Emperadores Romanos I - domingo 1 de enero de 2012
- Ajenaton, momias doradas, Hatshepsut, Cleopatra - sábado 31 de diciembre de 2011
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO I - jueves 12 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO II - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO III - lunes 16 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO IV - martes 17 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO V - miércoles 18 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VI - sábado 21 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VII - martes 24 de enero de 2012
- EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VIII - viernes 27 de enero de 2012
- El Mundo Bíblico 1 - lunes 2 de enero de 2012 (de danizia)
- El Mundo Bíblico 2 - martes 3 de enero de 2012 (de danizia)
- El Mundo Bíblico 3 - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
- El Mundo Bíblico 4 - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
- El Mundo Bíblico 5 - martes 21 de febrero de 2012
- El Mundo Bíblico 6 - miércoles 22 de febrero de 2012
- La Bíblia I - lunes 20 de febrero de 2012
- La Bíblia II - martes 10 de enero de 2012
- La Biblia III - martes 10 de enero de 2012
- La Biblia IV - miércoles 11 de enero de 2012
- La Biblia V - sábado 31 de diciembre de 2011
Canales youtube: danielcap7, contreraspicazoa canaldesolopredica mayte37
elmisionero3000 christianfilmclub sergio13969586 MultiManuel37 89SuperJazzman rusmeo
Canales tu.tv: de danizia, bizzentte, santiagooblias
TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS
- inbenr11.ttf - 64 KB
- inbeno11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbeni11.ttf - 12 KB
- inbenb11.ttf - 66 KB
- indevr20.ttf - 53 KB
Disculpen las Molestias
Planet ISKCON - 2010 · Planet ISKCON - 2011 · Planet ISKCON - 2012
Usuarios de FACEBOOKS
Aa-Anc · Aga - Ahy · Ai - Akshay · Akshe - Amshum · Ana - Ancie · Ang - Asvayu · Ata - Az · Baa-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bu · C · Daa-Daz · De · Dha-Dry · Du-Dy · E · F · Gaa-Gayu · Ge-Gy · Ha-He · Hi-Hy · I · J · K · Ka - Kam · Kan - Khatu · Ki - Ko · Kr - Ku · L · M · N · O · P · R · S · Saa-San · Sap-Shy · Si-Sy · Ta - Te · U · V · Ve-Vy · Y · Z
Aa-Ag · Ah-Am · Ana-Anc · And-Anu · Ap-Ar · As-Ax · Ay-Az · Baa-Baq · Bar-Baz · Be-Bhak · Bhal-Bhy · Bo-Bu · Bra · Brh-Bry · Bu-Bz · Caa-Caq · Car-Cay · Ce-Cha · Che-Chi · Cho-Chu · Ci-Cn · Co-Cy · Daa-Dan · Dar-Day · De · Dha-Dny · Do-Dy · Ea-Eo · Ep-Ez · Faa-Fy · Gaa-Gaq · Gar-Gaz · Ge-Gn · Go · Gra-Gy · Haa-Haq · Har-Haz · He-Hindk · Hindu-Histo · Ho-Hy · Ia-Iq · Ir-Is · It-Iy · Jaa-Jaq · Jar-Jay · Je-Jn · Jo-Jy · Kaa-Kaq · Kar-Kaz · Ke-Kh · Ko · Kr · Ku - Kz · Laa-Laq · Lar-Lay · Le-Ln · Lo-Ly · Maa-Mag · Mah · Mai-Maj · Mak-Maq · Mar-Maz · Mb-Mn · Mo-Mz · Naa-Naq · Nar-Naz · Nb-Nn · No-Nz · Oa-Oz · Paa-Paq · Par-Paz · Pe-Ph · Po-Py · Raa-Raq · Rar-Raz · Re-Rn · Ro-Ry · Saa-Sam · San-Sar · Sas-Sg · Sha-Shy · Sia-Sil · Sim-Sn · So - Sq · Sr - St · Su-Sz · Taa-Taq · Tar-Tay · Te-Tn · To-Ty · Ua-Uq · Ur-Us · Vaa-Vaq · Var-Vaz · Ve · Vi-Vn · Vo-Vy · Waa-Wi · Wo-Wy · Yaa-Yav · Ye-Yiy · Yo-Yu · Zaa-Zy