sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

TAKE AWAY MY WILL KRSNA

TAKE AWAY MY WILL KRSNA
Prayers and meditations by HH Bhakti Thirtha Swami Krishnapada

Excerpted from the book 'Beggar' -


Take away my will Krsna, I am Yours.


Force me to do what is right and best.


Use me as you like. You be my intelligence.


You be my mind. You act as my will.


I don't know what is best for me.


In this lifetime I am trying so hard and nothing is working.


I ask you to put me in the right place, at the right time, for the right thing.


Whatever is best, whether it is auspicious or inauspicious; bring upon me what I need.


My desire, my intelligence, even my will, they are all contaminated.


I offer them all to you, my dear Lord Syamasundara.


I am Yours.


You do with me what is best.


Help me to be eager to accept not in a grudging mood, but with real zeal and enthusiasm, as I submit myself and ask what can I do?




Página PRINCIPAL
OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias





jueves 11 de marzo de 2010

ENCICLOPEDIA - INDICE | DEVOTOS FACEBOOK | EGIPTO - USUARIOS de FLICKR y PICASAWEB

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog