sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh
while keeping awake
I snore in slumber
while working hard
I rest in peace
while remaining in crowds
I dwell in the cave
while alive to all appearances
I am dead to the world.
Información
Situación sentimental:
Soltero/a
Fecha de nacimiento:
22 de febrero de 1983
Amigos en común













Shiva Ramsingh this is for my little baby nephew we love you from all your uncles and family we welcome you little one into this world krsna kripa

www.youtube.com




This video is dedicated to our beloved baby Krishna..........Sri Krishna...........God Himself..............Jai Shree Krishna............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Haresh Daswani

Personas etiquetadas en esta nota:
Om Namah Shivaya We have to remember that "destruction" in the sense of Lord Shiva is not to destroy and cause void, but to create transformation, for energy cannot be destroyed, but its collective migrate to another state. Whatever is "destroyed" is actually transformed to another state...
Hace 26 minutos · Ver nota
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh the closer you build your house to happiness the same distance sorrow is....

Ayer a las 22:46
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
and the more you hold on to material objects the more and grater is the pain

Shiva Ramsingh
www.youtube.com
Brief description of the sacred mantra Om with Original Music from Isabella Rajotte (pregnant soul)
Shiva Ramsingh
Hilda Bányai
Hilda Bányai
He's The Most Beautiful!!!!
Ayer a las 18:19
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
most sweetest
Ayer a las 18:56

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Amazing what people can do together!

Shiva Ramsingh hari bol


Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh this is for you ma we miss you..............

Ayer a las 15:37

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
and the day i meet mom again it will be in the spritual world,and my joys will have no end and i know she will have love the poem to
Ayer a las 19:46
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
melissa this post is for my late mom please leave all personal issues out of it.cant belive you will post this on mom poem......
Hace 42 minutos

Shiva Ramsingh
ustre.am
12 Hour Kirtan at the Bhakti Center NYC 05/01/10 07:25PM:12 Hour Kirtan at the Bhakti Center NYC 05/01/10 07:25PM recorded on USTREAM. World
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh this is wow hari it remainds me of our center hari bol!!!!!!!!!!

ustre.am
Radhanath Swami Final Kirtan:Kirtan recorded on USTREAM. World
Vladana Radevic
Vladana Radevic
Radhanath Swami ki Jayyyyyy !!! :o)

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh It's going to be a very emotional week…………….

01 de mayo a las 18:12
Princess Charlotte
Princess Charlotte
4 me too!!! If only u knew!
02 de mayo a las 22:47
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
allah knows and will be our guide
El Lunes a las 18:06
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
A young child was walking along the road way and he found a wallet on the ground, the child open it and found only a krsna picture inside. so not knowing whom it belongs to the child took it to the police officer, the officer open the wallet he to was puzzled to find only a krsna picture inside. so the officer went into the streets and shout out!! ... Ver máshas anyone lost their wallet. and old man in the crowd respond it belongs to me,the officer asked the old man can you prove that its yours the old man responds yes it have a picture of krsna inside. The officer asked the old man why only a picture of krsna,the old man with a somewhat sad face said you see Mr. officer when I was a young man I was very handsome and I had a picture of myself in my wallet to admire it. Then as time went by my parents grew old so I put a picture of them instead and after the died I got married and I put a picture of my beloved wife, the I had my first child and I put a picture of him instead, years my wife left me I felt the pain, my son well he put me in a home for the age and I felt the pain. Know officer I put a krsna picture inside my wallet and if I did that from the first place when I was younger I will have been a happy man today.
El Martes a las 21:57

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh "O Queen of Vraja! I beg repeatedly at Your lotus feet for Your compassionate grace. Please allow me to become Your servant and confidante, so that when You become indignant after a lover's quarrel. Krsna will approach me, knowing that I am Your servant and flatter me to take Him to You; then I will take His hand and guide Him to You.

01 de mayo a las 14:43 ·

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh "O Lord of Shrimati Radharani, I am Yours; my actions, mind and words. O lover of Shri Krishna, Shrimate Radharani, I belong to You alone. You both are my only shelter. O Radha and Krishna, ocean of mercy, I am taking shelter of You. Please be pleased upon me and make me Your servant, although I am such a fallen offender."

30 de abril a las 17:49
Mukesh K Agrawal
Mukesh K Agrawal
"I am also along with you brother in this beautiful prayer unto the Lotus Feet of MY Lord"

Hare Krishna....Hare Krishna.....
30 de abril a las 17:59
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
radha rani and krsna blessing to you also for all we need is the blessing of of our lord hari bol
30 de abril a las 21:00
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh

"O Radha, I have fallen into the horrible ocean of birth and death and am frightened, but I am seeking Your shelter. O queen of the demigods, please free me from all fears."
El Lunes a las 22:28

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh Hey krsna you are the lord of my heart you are the lord of my soul hey govin you are the lord beyond this world the lord I surrender too

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Krsna is boundless,infinite,he alone is every ting there is nothing which is besides outsite or beyond krsna whatever is an whatever happens is in krsna and happens in krsna then,how can there be any controversy radhe sham sham sham
29 de abril a las 1:06

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh "I do not pray for a kingdom, nor for gold, rubies and wealth. I do not ask for an excellent and beautiful wife as desired by all men. I simply pray that Jagannatha Svami, whose glories are always sung by Lord Shiva, be the constant object of my vision."

28 de abril a las 19:30

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
its very close to my heart wonderfull arti to jagannatha swami
28 de abril a las 19:58
Tree Tree Tree
29 de abril a las 19:23

Actividad reciente
Shiva ha escrito en el Muro de Kamla Persad Bissessar.
Shiva se ha unido al grupo Cheese is a kind of meat!

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh Blessed morning showers of love peace come with the wind and dances with the trees making the birds sing in joy. The sun slowly dances to reach heaven. The caterpillar finally evolves into the butterfly and takes its first leap and off it goes into the horizon saying blessed morning showers of love

28 de abril a las 14:39

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh Never think for a moment that harm will come to you if you make truth the governing principle of your life truthcan never lead to harm.he who has installed truth in his mind has god revealed in his mind

Danuta Ochocki
Danuta Ochocki
Namaste♥

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh Is thanking krsna for the rain


Shiva Ramsingh
Beginning of saligram and tulasi jala dan.starts from 14th April 2009-14th May 2009.
In this month th...e sun moves into Mesha rasi (Aries), and the new year begins according to many calanders.During the hot season in India, a pot of dripping water is placed over Tulasi and Salagrama to keep them cool. (Generally, this is impractical in the West, where it is cold during this time.)Keshava Vrata starts; for one month one should control the senses, sleep on the earth, bath twice daily in a river, worship the Lord and give cloth, sugar, sesame, rice, and gold to the brahmanas. If one worships Madhsudana in this month one gains the benefits of one years worship.While Keshava Vrata lasts one may hang a pot with a hole in it, fill it with water and drip water over Tulasi and a Shalagrama Shila.As it is getting hot by this time of the year in the northern hemisphere it is pleasing for the Shaligram to receive cool waters dripped upon Him. How to do this? Suspend a water-pot that has a small hole in it over Tulasi and over the Shaligram and allow to drip, some places they make a frame to facilitate this some will suspend the pot by a string or chain from the ceiling.For Tulasi this is especially done in the now hot northern hemisphere when water becomes a vital asset for the growth of Tulasi Devi. In the southern hemisphere be careful not to overwater as we come out of Summer and into Autumn.The story of Tulasi Devi in shortSrimati Tulasi devi is one of the most exalted devotees of the Sri Krishna. All scriptures stress on the importance of getting the mercy of Tulasi devi if one has to make progress in the path of devotion. In the Skanda Purana it is said: ‘Tulasi is auspicious in all respects. Simply by seeing, simply by touching, simply by remembering, simply by praying to, simply by bowing before, simply by hearing about or simply by sowing this tree, there is always auspiciousness. Anyone who comes in touch with the Tulasi tree in the above-mentioned ways lives eternally in the Vaikuntha world."
Ver más
Paolina Fidanza

Paolina Fidanza

Personas etiquetadas en este vídeo:
26 de abril a las 5:19 · Ver video
Actividad reciente
Shiva se ha unido al grupo The children of Africa are loved.

Shiva y Vishnu Swami son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Vrindavan Nandana Das son ahora amigos.

2 historias similares más
Shiva y Kusum Sarovar son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Joshua Shivananda Das Minshew son ahora amigos.
Shiva Ramsingh
Why Jagannath? - Because even when my vision is blurred with tears, I can SEE those big EYES; I can ...HEAR those DRUMS; I can FEEL my feet on this EARTH... so that is my path.
Ver más


Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh to travel in another country you need visa permission,similarly to go back to godhead (krsna) you need permission & mercy from his pure devotee.

24 de abril a las 14:50
Rani Singh
Rani Singh
really?
24 de abril a las 15:02
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
yes we can love krsna,we can serve krsna, but without the help and the blessing of his pure devotee or the pure guru.its like wanted to reach point A but you dont know how to reach to that point we will stop and asked can you give direction to reach point A some of them will give you the wrong direction,some might guess and say maybe its that way ... Ver másand some might just dont even know how to reach.but if we have a map then we will be guided to the right path and in no time you will reach point A so we learned that a map was needed to reach point A and not the ones who think they know or have an idea to reach point A so to the pure devotee or guru knows the road to godhead krsna cause they have reach krsna an knows the path to attain krsna for they walked the road of devotion and supreme love for krsna so wen we find the pure guru or devotee your journey to krsna has started
24 de abril a las 16:22
Rani Singh
Rani Singh
thank you kindly...
24 de abril a las 18:20




What does your Birth Month say about you?

Born in September

Wise and humble. Inspiring character. Cool in difficult situations. Altruistic and sympathetic. You love traveling. Knowledgeable beyond your years. Industrious. Understanding nature. Friendly with all. You like helping others. Fun to be with. Loyal lover. Good looker and great dresser. Confident.What does your birth month say about you?
The Real You.
Current Moon
What is the symbol of your personality?

Bountiful Basket


Decoratingforthanksgiving_profile


Shiva Ramsingh

Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.Hace 17 horas
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh awwww tere nata kata kanha krsna

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

Ayer a las 20:59

Erron Melissa Seenath
Erron Melissa Seenath
This something i know about for sure for my life and my love is like that....we will always be looking at each other forever...we dont need a miracle our love is that miracle..
Hace 11 horas
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
i know you stand the storm just to be with him and may the lord always bless you
Hace aproximadamente una hora.

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh Oh Krsna! I am Your eternal servant! I have disregarded Your lotus feet. Oh Krsna! Now I am completely doomed." When you cry and say that before Krsna, then Krsna will shower His mercy on you. "Now he is crying for Me. Yes. He wants to come to Me."

Ayer a las 17:18

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
come to me o my gopala for my lord their is no other,o what i have i give to you o govinda gopal your blessing return to me you are the lord of all.this world is a learning place haven we cannot se passing trough by your grace soon we will be free so come and dance gopala take the hand of radha... come soon o krsna.....
Ayer a las 17:24
Sreevidya Muthu
Sreevidya Muthu
Even if we disregard Him at some point of time -He-being Krsna-the friend-He'll always be there for us.Jai Srikrsna
Hace 11 horas
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
gaura hari bol
Hace aproximadamente una hora.

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh love love hari

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh i am a soul an eternal point of light i am a peaceful being a virtuous soul relaxed and blissfull divine in nature

Ayer a las 14:40

Anga Harini Devi Dasi
Anga Harini Devi Dasi thinks you would be a fan of Safari Kingdom. Try out the game now!
Shiva ha comentado el estado de Theresa Robinson.
Shiva y Bv Damodara son ahora amigos.
Devi Lomax

Devi Lomax JAI MAA

Rahul K Maharaj

Rahul K Maharaj Hey Bro Seem you love this song... Have wonderful day....

www.youtube.com
Song from Tare Zameen Par
Devi Lomax
Devi Lomax
This is one of my favorite movie.
Ayer a las 4:09
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
mines to i really love this song
Ayer a las 15:57

Veet Vichar
Shiva Ramsingh
www.youtube.com
Bhagwan Sree Satya Saibaba himself sings this song so beautifully. Good orchestra support. We are blessed.
Sherri Seenath
Sherri Seenath
amazing, soul stirring, i love you baba! my loving lord krishn bhagavan, radhe radhe ma!
thank you shiva, i couldn't help but shed tears of joy!
El mar a las 21:31
Sherri Seenath
Sherri Seenath
everyone should see this and experience the joy!
El mar a las 21:36


Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh am i so bad ma?dont leave me alone in crowds i may not find my way back meri ma,dont send me places far away were you wont rember me.am i so bad ma? sometimes life takes me to so many roads, my heart sinks and my eyes search for you hopeing that you will come and hold me safe i never told you that i am afraid of the dark.but you know, ma meri ma am i so bad ma?

El mar a las 18:24
Rahul K Maharaj

Rahul K Maharaj Hey Shiva May Devi Maa Always be with you and bless you.... Jai Maata Di

03 de abril a las 22:24

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh hari hari!!! now and forever hari hari!! always ever fresh hari hari!! ever bursting with joy hari hari!! full of love hari hari!! full of hope hari hari!! ever sweet hari!!

03 de abril a las 18:59
Shiva Ramsingh
ॐ नमो नारायणाय . नमो ब्रह्मण्य देवाय गो ब्राह्मण हिताय च ,जद्धिताय कृष्णाय गोविन्दाय नमो नमः -भक्त प्रहलाद स्तुति -विष्णु पुराण .
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh long is the night to one who is awake. Long is ten miles to one who is tired. Long is the cycle of birth and death to the fool who does not know the true path.

31 de marzo a las 21:44
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh O lord if you are the ocean let me be the wave, if you are the sun let me be the heat, if you are the flame let me be the wick, if you are the bow let me be the arrow, if you are the chandan let me be the water, o krsna never let me be separated from you.

29 de marzo a las 20:56
Jeannette Borsboom
Jeannette Borsboom
~ Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare ~
29 de marzo a las 21:07
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
nitaya nanda gaura hari bol
29 de marzo a las 21:21

Shiva Ramsingh
Actividad reciente
Shiva y Kirtidevi Devi Dasi son ahora amigos.
Shiva y Jeff Wright son ahora amigos.
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh hari bol
very divine

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh In the presence of giradhara krsna will I dance him I shall please by dancing, love and affection will be thy rhythms of my feet and remembrance shall be my dancing robe the world regard and family dignity I shall all discard my both hands are lifted in the air danceing to the nectar of krsna

27 de marzo a las 20:48
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh A person shows his greatness by apologizing, but the forgiver is even greater by forgiving.

25 de marzo a las 13:41
Sharon L. Tucker Caldararo

Sharon L. Tucker Caldararo Much Love to you Shiva! Thank you for the friend connection. BE Blessed! ♥

24 de marzo a las 17:46

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh hip hip hari awo rama welcome and come into my heart bless all prabhuji

24 de marzo a las 17:38
Ganeshwar Rocky Sumair
Ganeshwar Rocky Sumair
jai shri ram!!!!
24 de marzo a las 17:39
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
rama avatara panduranga krsna avatara panduranga hare krsna panduranga
24 de marzo a las 17:42

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh awwwwwwww

Radha Krsna
Vishnu's Eight avatara, Krishna, born to slay Kamsa and destroy evil in the world
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
is it just sweet
23 de marzo a las 20:23
Ganeshwar Rocky Sumair
Ganeshwar Rocky Sumair
+wow...this pic is just sooo beautiful.....love it!!!!
23 de marzo a las 20:58

Shiva Ramsingh
www.youtube.com
Bhagvad Gita Wisdom Quotes For Spiritual Inspiration And Meditation.Lord Krishna Teachings,Hindus Gospel Of Truth,Song Of The Spirit, Relaxaing Music.Daily Inspirational Video
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
www.youtube.com
This video is dedicated to the supreme personality of godhead, Sri Krishna ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Achala - Still Lord Achyuta - Infallible Lord Adbhutah ...
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh ma blessing to all

www.youtube.com
This video is dedicated to Durga Maa............The Great Merciful Mother...............Jai Maa Abme Jai Maa Jagdambe........................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preetha Basdeo Maharaj
Preetha Basdeo Maharaj
divine bliss jai durga ma
16 de marzo a las 15:41
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
tnx for listening ma kripa
16 de marzo a las 17:49
Santana Ramnath
Santana Ramnath
i love love love love love these chants
17 de marzo a las 1:06

Actividad reciente
Shiva y Acyuta Krishna Das son ahora amigos.
Shiva y Salvador Ramirez Elizondo son ahora amigos.
Shiva ha escrito en el Muro de Satish Gopa.
Shiva y Jai Radhey Krishna son ahora amigos.
Shiva Ramsingh
Erron Melissa Seenath

Erron Melissa Seenath my brother be careful of people on your friends list not everyone is as genuine as they say...i will never lie or lead u astray...don't be mislead by them as b4 ...love u

15 de marzo a las 5:38

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
hey sis my life as you know is always mislead by friends, always getting hurt,you no my heart and how much i can care for someone, even a stranger but thats ok because they are just being themself,i no you always look out for me and may krsna bless you always,
15 de marzo a las 14:05
Erron Melissa Seenath
Erron Melissa Seenath
thanx sweetee ..nice profile pic...in the bush..lol
16 de marzo a las 3:01
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
lol all yo town people always bright ea
16 de marzo a las 13:32

Actividad reciente
Shiva y Krsna Marga Devi Dasi son ahora amigos.
Shiva y Chris Gould son ahora amigos.
Shiva ha comentado la foto de Madhurie Ramai.
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh hope to merge into you and become one melt me into notingness let the beat of my pulse become one with infinite space melt me into nothing let me fade away into the stars.let my mind be calm with the sight of the moon melt me into notingness let the beat of my pulse become one with infinite space melt me into nothing ...let me fade away into the stars.let my mind be calm with the sight of the moon.melt me into nothing

Ver más
13 de marzo a las 15:33

Shiva Ramsingh
ARCHANGEL SANDALPHON....................... Archangel Sandalphon is the ruling Angel and Protector of Earth and a Master of music. He also known as an Angel of Mercy and an Angel of Prayer.. Sandalphon acts to take our prayers and petitions to God, and is the guardian o...f our secret thoughts and wishes. He weaves the prayers of people of all Faiths into garlands and wreaths of flowers and then takes them to God for his Blessing. Sandalphon is charged with anchoring the Light onto Earth, and will assist us as Lightworkers to do the same, both into the planet and into our own energy bodies. He comes now to remind us that flowing within you is a wondrous shining light. It is the light of creation, and its magical spark is present within every living thing, in every crystal, in every butterfly, in every flower, in every breath. He wishes to remind you that beyond what you see as your physical form, you are a divine spiritual being, connected in oneness with all of creation, and thus as you cause pain to another so you cause pain to yourself. All the secrets of the Earth are accessible through Sandalphon, when we are ready for them, and when he believes us to be worthy and capable of understanding them. He asks us to be vigilant and caring in our relationship with the Earth and learn to live more closely in tune with her and care for the environment. His radiant energy dances gracefully within all life from the smallest insect to the tallest tree, from the most delicate sparkling water droplet to within the beating heart of mother earth. There is no where that he is not. Metatron is Sandalphons brother, both these Angels work in total unison with each other. as there energy is totally aligned......~Alyson~
Ver más
Shiva Ramsingh
SHIVA
1:S - makes people laugh
2:H - stick to one
3:I - is really sweet & romantic
4:V - not judgmental
5:A - crazy
Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Living in Gratitude.
Shiva se ha hecho admirador de temple of earth angels.
Shiva ha comentado el estado de Umzy Jethwa.
Vladana Radevic
Actividad reciente
Shiva y Visvambhar Sheth son ahora amigos.
Shiva ha comentado la foto de Shirley Meacham.
Shiva ha escrito en el Muro de Madhurie Ramai.
Shiva y Susana Adomah son ahora amigos.
Shiva y Esther Persad son ahora amigos.
Guy Schwartz

Guy Schwartz Thanks for adding me!

12 de marzo a las 17:08

Shiva y Guy Schwartz son ahora amigos. ·
Shiva y Preetha Basdeo Maharaj son ahora amigos.
Shiva y Maharaj Savin son ahora amigos.

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh i was asked why krsna love his deovotes so much.....Because we hold on to him as our father, mother, friend and all. We made him our only aim in life to love our krsna to serve our krsna with such love we pour unto the world, and all those we come into contact with. The lord of lords must be merciful unto us..

12 de marzo a las 12:55 ·
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh what is this world to you? its a five minutes play,a dream,a drama,a joke.are you worried about it and its criticism, losing krsna in the process? come on forget about the world,dont lose krsna for the joy of the world.it only ends in pain hold on to something grater more lasting and forever hold on to krsna.free your self from your self

10 de marzo a las 21:29
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
why do we worry what people think of us...when we should worry what god think of us,we spend to many times thinking of our children,our family,etc but do we really spend time for god.

Anil Gimray
I'm hare krishna devotees
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh let us remember---- spirituality does not mean becoming problem free but problem resistant in other words the best way of becoming problem free is only by being problem resistant. in still other words, spirituality means having more problems than anybody else has.

09 de marzo a las 21:51 ·

Нитья  Сундари нет
Нитья Сундари нет
Как прочитать на русском языке?
12 de marzo a las 18:29

Shiva y Нитья Сундари нет son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Ashley Rampersad son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Shree Kanimozhi Sarojini Govindasamy son ahora amigos.
Shiva y Kevyn Bello son ahora amigos.
Shiva ha comentado el estado de Kevyn Bello.
Shiva Ramsingh
Fwd: Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Mandir, ISKCON Chowpatty. mumbai (INDIA)l
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh this picture remainds me of what i felt in a church i visited last month its something very special to my heart


Vladana Radevic
Vladana Radevic
beautiful picture... calmness and wisdom of knowing the God's presence in everyone of us and everywhere around us...
08 de marzo a las 17:09
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
very well said,our hands must be humple to love and serve not forgeting to be in prayer,our heart must be open to love all,and we must be aleart in wisdom its a very special pic for the chakras also........
08 de marzo a las 18:58

Shiva Ramsingh
Peace and Love for the Heart and Soul, cannot be bought or owned by Anyone or Anything, It is a Natu...ral Energy that comes to us All, By Taking the Journey Within, and connecting to our Inner I Am, and by Allowing it to Shine from the Inside out~Alyson~ @ by . . ✫ . .☽☀THE☽SACRED☆JOURNEY ★OF☆THE☽SOUL ☀★¸¸.☆.¸¸ . ✶*¨*. ¸ .✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨
Ver más
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh is thinking of how krsna showed me his mercy and love yesterday,i no aunty and uncle was shocked..... but krsna you showed me that you are with me.

08 de marzo a las 14:48
Madana Dookieram
wow that amazing. i remember when druga ma showed me her graces. well it shows that we hindus r right to believe in wat we believe
08 de marzo a las 15:01
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
may mother bles you always for her love is like no other,
08 de marzo a las 15:18

Shiva Ramsingh
SHREE RADHA RANI.....ALBELI SARKAAR..
Shiva Ramsingh
jai shree krushna.........SHREE YAMUNA MAHARANIJI'S DARSHAN.....radhe radhe

Shiva y Venkatraman Srinivasan son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Anya Panteleev son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Krishna Premi son ahora amigos.

Shiva y Devi Ramnarine son ahora amigos.

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh so true ... i could not said it better

Shiva took the "The Real You." quiz and the result is Yourself.
The truth is, you already are aware of yourself and who you are. You've come to terms with yourself and have been through almost everything. You live, love, and cherish. You've already shown everyone your true colors. Your life is complete. Nothing hold you back. You've... lived with regrets, anger, hurt, despair, light dark, and everything in between. However, these things won't stop you. Keep living on. You find beauty in yourself and others. You are prone to changing. You let your emotions out and keep them that way. Everyone admires you for your loyalty and trustworthiness. You are a truly unique and one in your own.
Ver más

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de II Sri Ram Charit Manas II.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Om Namah Shivaya.
Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Samaskars.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Invitation to Invest in Bihar of Buddha.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de HARE KRISHNA.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de JAI MATA DI.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de INNER PEACE.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Radha Krishna Radhavallabh Temple Vrindavan. ·

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Nrsimhadeva.com.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de SDGonline (writings of Satsvarupa dasa Goswami). ·
Shiva se ha hecho admirador de Global Organization of Hindus.

Shiva se ha hecho admirador de THE INDUS VALLEY UNIVERSITY. ·

Shiva se ha unido al grupo Gaudiya Vaishnavism. ·

Shiva se ha unido al grupo Srila Prabhupadas book distribution.
Shiva se ha unido al grupo Lord Balarama.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo ♥ We really love Kirtan!♥.




Shiva se ha unido al grupo Shivaji.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo 12 Hour Kirtan - NYC.

Actividad reciente
Shiva se ha unido al grupo Inner Nectar.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo Krishna Conscious Quotes a day!

Shiva se ha unido al grupo Green Smoke Trinidad and Tobago.


Shiva se ha unido al grupo Maa Saraswati.


Shiva se ha unido al grupo I.N.T.E.L.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo GURUKUL.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo COMUNICACION CON CHILE.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo I N D I A N S.

Shiva se ha unido al grupo THE INDUS VALLEY UNIVERSITY.

Shiva y Rambhadra Das son ahora amigos.
Shiva Ramsingh
Above description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
ati sundar
05 de marzo a las 22:12
Alok Sanadhya
Alok Sanadhya
so sweeeet bro how u doin ??
06 de marzo a las 5:22

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh rainwater never stands on a high ground but runs down to the lowest level.so also the mercy of god remains in the heart of the lowly, but drains off from those of vain and the proud.

05 de marzo a las 17:56
Shirley Meacham
Shirley Meacham
Very well said....awesome!
05 de marzo a las 18:06

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh my brothers only one is missing but we love you bro


Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
cant wait
05 de marzo a las 21:58
Erron Melissa Seenath
Erron Melissa Seenath
am i seeing rite ...check bumper....looking good...nice pic
06 de marzo a las 2:12

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh “I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us..”

01 de marzo a las 21:34
Shiva Ramsingh
If one chants this great prayer with faith and transcendental devotion on Lord Chaitanya’s appearance day, then one perpetually attains the fulfillment of their each and every pure desire. ...
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh people often wonder,how do i get gods love? you get it by giving of yourself to others,in ways that you like to give..... never ever be selfish

01 de marzo a las 14:53
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
very blissful
01 de marzo a las 18:39

Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh start your day with love,filled your day with love,end your day with love, love is love is love is the way to god,never hate give love its free

27 de febrero a las 14:59

alot of people i know need to read this ...
28 de febrero a las 0:54
Krystel Amrita Ballah
Krystel Amrita Ballah
happy holi to u & hope to see u @ gp ground 2morrow hope u hav ah gr8 1!!!
28 de febrero a las 0:58

Shiva Ramsingh
www.youtube.com
Shiva Ramsingh

Shiva Ramsingh there is an old buddhist saying ''if you die before you die, then when you die you dont die ''

23 de febrero a las 23:06

Kelly Paleczny
Kelly Paleczny
tomorrow or my next lifetime, which will happen first? - another buddhist saying
23 de febrero a las 23:10
Shiva Ramsingh
Shiva Ramsingh
nice very true
24 de febrero a las 11:38

Hafeez Veer Husain

Hafeez Veer Husain HAPPY BIRTHDAY

23 de febrero a las 5:27
Hari-kirtana Dasa

Hari-kirtana Dasa Happy birthday, Shiva!

23 de febrero a las 4:48
Anjaniee Boodram

Anjaniee Boodram hi brother i wish you ahappy birthday i hoped you enjoy the day and i wish you many more birthdays to come.

23 de febrero a las 3:27
Kamini Bachu

Kamini Bachu Happy birthday swami,hope dat u njoyed dis wonderful day k..take care,keep gud laterz

23 de febrero a las 3:08
Anita Latchmansingh

Anita Latchmansingh happy birthday hope u had a bless day enjoy

23 de febrero a las 1:36


Página PRINCIPAL
OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias





jueves 11 de marzo de 2010

ENCICLOPEDIA - INDICE | DEVOTOS FACEBOOK | EGIPTO - USUARIOS de FLICKR y PICASAWEB

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog