martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Gauranga Kishore das,USA: Regina Spektor "Laughing With"



PLANET ISKCON

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for

"Planet ISKCON" - 17 new articles

  1. Gauranga Kishore das,USA: Regina Spektor "Laughing With"
  2. ISKCON Melbourne, AU: Daily Class - Kesava Prabhu
  3. Bharatavarsa.net: Bhakti Vikasa Swami: Krsna is providing
  4. H.H. Prahladananda Swami: Lecture – SB 4.31.10 Process of Initiation – partial transcription
  5. Japa Group: The Main Reason For Rising Early
  6. Maddy Jean-claude Durr, New Govardhana, AU: From Belgium to Berlin (Leaving the Castle for Polish Tour)
  7. Maddy Jean-claude Durr, New Govardhana, AU: Original Aussie Journey: Day 18
  8. Madhava Ghosh dasa, New Vrndavan, USA: AEP Rate Increase Approved in W.Va.
  9. Kurma dasa, AU: Mmmmmm....Doughnuts
  10. H.H. Sivarama Swami: An introduction to the interesting topic of euthanasia raised by Adi-gopi dd.
  11. H.H. Sivarama Swami: Purusottama dasa (UK), asks four questions on Vanaprasta like,
  12. Devadeva Mirel, Alachua, USA: Dear John
  13. Yoga of Ecology, Bhakta Chris, USA: Lion Burgers And Whale Steaks
  14. H.H. Sivarama Swami
  15. Madri dd, South Africa: Namamrta Program in Midrand, Johanessburg, South Africa
  16. Japa Group: Please Join The Japa Group
  17. Gouranga TV: Kishori Yatra Part 1
  18. More Recent Articles
  19. Search Planet ISKCON

Gauranga Kishore das,USA: Regina Spektor "Laughing With"



No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war
No one's laughing at God when they're starving or freezing or so very poor

No one laughs at God when the doctor calls after some routine tests
No one's laughing at God when it's gotten real late and their kid's not back from that party yet

No one laughs at God when their airplane starts to uncontrollably shake
No one's laughing at God when they see the one they love hand in hand with someone else and they hope that they're mistaken
No one laughs at God when the cops knock on their door and they say, "We've got some bad new, sir"
No one's laughing at God when there's a famine, fire or flood

But God can be funny
At a cocktail party while listening to a good God-themed joke or
Or when the crazies say he hates us and they get so red in the head you think that they're about to choke

God can be funny
When told he'll give you money if you just pray the right way
And when presented like a genie
Who does magic like Houdini
Or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus

God can be so hilarious
Ha ha
Ha ha

No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war
No one's laughing at God when they've lost all they got and they don't know what for

No one laughs at God on the day they realize that the last sight they'll ever see is a pair of hateful eyes
No one's laughing at God when they're saying their goodbyes

But God can be funny
At a cocktail party while listening to a good God-themed joke or
Or when the crazies say he hates us and they get so red in the head you think that they're about to choke

God can be funny
When told he'll give you money if you just pray the right way
And when presented like a genie
Who does magic like Houdini
Or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus

God can be so hilarious

No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war

No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war

No one's laughing at God in a hospital
No one's laughing at God in a war

No one's laughing at God when they're starving or freezing or so very poor

No one's laughing at God
No one's laughing at God
No one's laughing at God
We're all laughing with God

Email to a friendRelated

ISKCON Melbourne, AU: Daily Class - Kesava Prabhu

Srimad Bhagavatam 11.22.6 - Lord Caitanya says that the Srimad Bhagavatam consists of sambandha, abhidheya and prayojana.

Email to a friendRelated


Bharatavarsa.net: Bhakti Vikasa Swami: Krsna is providing

Krsna's name or Visnu's another name is Bhüta-bhrt. He is providing our necessities. Always know that. This is also another knowledge. Don't think that you are producing your foodstuff, you are producing your necessities. No. You cannot do anything. He is providing. God is giving you. God is giving you. So you should always remember that palanartha. Eko bahünam vidadhati kaman. Eko, that one supreme eternal, He is providing all the necessities of so many, innumerable living entities. Don't you see? We are mad after economic development from morning to late at night. In our cars, in our trucks we are going hither and thither. But there are many, many millions of living creatures; they have no economic problem. Who is providing them? Who is providing them? Providing, Krsna is providing them. Visnu is providing them." (SP lecture, N.Y.C., Dec. 21, 1966)

Email to a friendRelated

H.H. Prahladananda Swami: Lecture – SB 4.31.10 Process of Initiation – partial transcription

SB 04.31.10_Process Of Initiation_2008-12-25

Lecture – Srimad Bhagavatam 4.31.10 Process of Initiation – partial transcription 2008-12-25 Christmas, Los Angeles

So here it says ‘initiation process’, so we should understand [that] initiation, simply sitting at the fire sacrifice and receiving the beads is not the entire initiation process. It is part of the process
of initiation.  But initiation according to Srila Jiva Goswami is the transference of transcendental knowledge.  That is, if someone has transcendental knowledge and if someone wants to receive the transcendental knowledge, there is a process by which the person who wants to give the transcendental knowledge can deliver it to the person who wants to receive it and part of that process is sitting at a fire sacrifice and receiving a name and beads, etc. But it is not
the entire process. If it were so easy we would all be Vaikuntha right now, of course we are in Vaikuntha in one sense, but in another sense we,.. our consciousness may not be fully in Vaikuntha as [of] yet.

Therefore there is process.  Sometimes the devotee say, “At the time of the initiation the Spiritual Master takes all your Karma,”  Has anyone here ever heard that before?  So does anyone here notice that they have a little bit of karma left?  Does that mean that at the time of initiation the spiritual master took all the karma and then gave it back?  No, karma is taken by the Process of Initiation.  And when one fully accepts the process then fully becomes free from his karma.  And as much as we accept the process then to that extent we become free from karma.  That process of the deliverance of transcendental knowledge is the process that frees us from the karma, not the fire sacrifice.  Although the fire sacrifice is supposed to develop the mood of receptivity for the transcendental knowledge, it itself it is not sufficient for liberation.  Or even to receive the transcendental knowledge, it is simply part of the process.

Email to a friendRelated

Japa Group: The Main Reason For Rising Early


My chanting has been calm and peaceful. I whispered the holy names and tried to stay close to them. They are the main reason for rising early, so that I can feel the special quality of the early hours for chanting without disturbances.

From Bhajan Kutir #485
Email to a friendRelated

Maddy Jean-claude Durr, New Govardhana, AU: From Belgium to Berlin (Leaving the Castle for Polish Tour)

I was waiting anxiously for the Police to come to the Castle. They were supposed to come to register my residency in the country. I was helping with some vegetable chopping, on a Friday afternoon. I chopped a few extra carrots for the Lord before I decided to go to the Bhaktivedanta College offices to see if we could contact the Police. As I crossed the Castle courtyard I saw a small man with an interesting belt. He was carrying a gun in a holster so I identified him as the Policeman. I approached him casually and threw out my name. He flipped through his papers and found my page. It was the weekend before I was scheduled to leave and it couldn't have come any later.

The next week I was waiting on the Police to contact the town hall, so I could go in and sign the final papers. I was leaving Wednesday so we called on Monday. There was no word until the afternoon. We rushed in Tuesday morning, the day before my flight. I signed the papers and was happily set to go. They made me a temporary residency card and had me sign the residency book. On Wednesday morning I found out that I still needed to photocopy another paper but fortunately, I didn't have to return to the office for that little bit of unfinished business. I had been faithful that Krsna was going to give me leave on my scheduled flight and He arranged it, at the last moment, simply to test my faith.

I had woken up on the Wednesday morning in an empty room. Manoj had worked all night on his essay and still hadn't returned. I found Ramacandra Kaviraja outside, on the balcony, wrapped in a quilt. I woke him up so we could both see Radha Gopinatha at the Mangala Arati. I took some rest and some Prasadam, and then packed what was left of my things. I packed away my thongs (Australian word for sandals or flip-flops) and proceeded to walk around barefoot until a few minutes before my departure. It was a hot day for Belgium so footwear was not the best option.

Ramacandra Kaviraja had promised to make me something for my goodbye lunch. I was instructed to wake up Manoj (who had only gone for rest a couple hours before) and meet at the restaurant at lunchtime. I looked in our room but couldn't find Manoj. I went early to the restaurant to tell Rama. He suggested I look in Gopinatha's room (one of the students downstairs from us) and I found Manoj, who had hidden himself there so no one would wake him up. His plan was to no avail but he was happy to come down for lunch.

I ran down while Manoj had a quick shower. I grabbed some dessert from the regular Prasadam and rushed to the restaurant. Manoj took some time to arrive and we suspected him lost in a sleepless haze. Finally he showed up and we had a joyous meal together, filled with jokes, laughter and talks of Krsna. My set alarm sounded on my wristwatch. It was time to go.

I ran up the long flights of stairs, one last time, to put on my shoes and other items. My luggage was waiting at the bottom of the Castle. I had one last mission and only five minutes to accomplish it; I was meeting some Australian devotees the next day, for our final ride to Poland, and I wanted to give them some Belgium bread from the Radhadesh's devotional bakery. It was closed! I ran around the back and found someone inside. I made a quick order and then rushed to the car park to meet Darmaketu Prabhu, my driver.

Rama decided to tag along so we chatted and laughed along the way. They dropped me off at the local railway, which was completely deserted but we still had to say our goodbyes. I parked under the shade, next to layers of vulgar graffiti. One lady asked me something in French and I replied "I only speak English, the train comes in six minutes." I heard an announcement over the little PA system. I heard "excuse" and presumed it was talking about delays. I had a fifteen minute stopover at my next stop and the delays were pushing my chances.

The train finally arrived and the passangers all piled off. The first face I saw was a student from Bhaktivedanta College. I said a passing "haribol" and then we parted ways. It was a silly situation because, had we known, Darmaketu Prabhu could have waited a few minutes more and taken them back. Radhadesh was near enough anyway so there was no real worry.

My train trip was short. I sat with the other passangers, battling the heat. The conductor told me my next platform and seemed to indicate that I better be fast. I was like a horse at the gate, as I bolted down the stairs to the waiting train. I heard the train horn and it left, just as I was climbing the stairs to the platform. I stood there in dismay and had to submit to my plan B - one hour wait until the next train. Just as I was surrendering to fate, another train landed on my platform. It was a familiar elite build, the same type of train I had paraded the countryside in before. I checked with a passenger and a conductor - this was my train.

I spent the whole ride in the corridor, reading Caitanya Caritamrita. I faded from the mundane surroundings and submerged myself in the nectar of the lives of devotees. The devotees of Navadvipa were arriving in Jagannatha Puri for a grand festival and I was encouraged that I was soon going to be on the Polish tour, in the company of advanced devotees.

I had a three minute stop over for the final train to the airport. I wasn't feeling so pressured to make it on time because the service was frequent but I felt a sudden serge of urgency. I was glad to finally read some English - "Airport" and I conveniently found my platform due to guidance from the Supersoul (in the form of convenient signage).

I checked in timely, after some minor complications. The lady at the counter had been giving the group ahead of me a hard time about their hand luggage. I utilized my cheating propensity to hide my big bag of baked goods from the ever alert lady at the counter. After this, I was soon on my way to my gate.

I went on an endless walk to the very last gate. I waited for the boarding, ever more attentive since my previous experience in Dusseldorf. After sometime they redirected us to another gate. In the end we had a whole hour delay before we could leave! When we finally took off I had an easy flight, reading Srimad Bhagavatam most of the way. I had pre-checked my geography for the shuttle bus so I knew exactly where to go once I had arrived at the airport. I scurried across the car park and waited at the stop with a large group of people. The shuttle bus came, did a lap around the car park and then almost drove away without stopping. I stuck my hand out, as if to stop him and he saw me. I realized that none of the people I was with were waiting for the same shuttle bus and if I hadn't have stuck my arm I would have been left there until the bus made another round. I finally made it to the motel at midnight, ready to start another spiritual Journey into Poland.

[http://maddmonk.wordpress.com]

Email to a friendRelated

Maddy Jean-claude Durr, New Govardhana, AU: Original Aussie Journey: Day 18

Sunday 6th, January 2008. My father drove me down to New Govardhana farm in the morning. The floodwaters had parted but we were not sure for how long. I unlocked my car and gratefully drove it home. It had managed to survive it's minimal instrumental involvement with the tour, proving to be a great service and a great stress, in only a few days time. Tonight was the last show I would be seeing for this year's Le Carnaval Spirituel tour. Soon they would be heading off to Brisbane to finish off their tour and I would be heading back to university for study.

I loaded in the back of the car with my family and we made a drive up to the Gold Coast. The venue was buzzing with devotees. We found ourselves in some high seats, on the second level, absorbing another amazing performance. I spent some time talking to Dina Dayal, who doubled from his Ninja-Brahmana roll as a lighting technician. I found him at the back of the hall, on the second level, flicking switches and faders. I had been studying a little bit of audio engineering so his little service fascinated me a little.

At the end of the show I ran forward and joined the troupe in breaking down the show. I folded up some decorations and did what I could to help out, before we had to leave back for home. It had been just over two weeks that I had spent with the tour and I was totally revitalized with spiritual energy. I had never experienced anything like this in my life. I hankered for more and I no longer had a taste for my earlier ambitions. Indeed the Australian devotees were blown away by the calibre of the show and the quality of the performances. I for one was never going to forget my little journey with the devotees, from one major town and city of Australia to the next. As I folded the last of the decorations, my parents beckoned me to the car. I said my biggest short goodbyes to the devotees from the Le Carnaval Spirituel troupe and said to them "see you in Poland…"

[http://maddmonk.wordpress.com]

Email to a friendRelated

Madhava Ghosh dasa, New Vrndavan, USA: AEP Rate Increase Approved in W.Va.

With electrical rate increases of over 40% in the pipeline for New Vrindaban, my faith in the idea of installing some alternative energies remains unshaken.

What I need is a researcher to get some quotes. I mean a serious researcher, not just someone to spend a half hour on Google and then send me three links. Like a purchasing department researcher.

Anyone interested? Contact me if you are.

http://www.news-register.net/page/content.detail/id/539279.html

WHEELING – The West Virginia Public Service Commission this week gave the green light for American Electric Power to raise residential customers’ rates by about 7.4 percent, effective today.

The increase, which will affect tens of thousands of customers in the Northern Panhandle, is the second stage of a planned four-year phase-in, with additional hikes of about 8 percent per kilowatt-hour expected each of the next two years, according to AEP officials.

The decision to grant the request came despite nearly 900 individual letters of protest and numerous petitions of protest filed with the PSC between March 2 and Tuesday, according to information from the PSC.

AEP now will charge its residential customers 8.6 cents per kilowatt-hour – up from the 8 cents it previously charged. That means a customer’s average monthly bill, based on 1,000 kilowatt-hours of usage, will increase from $80.47 to $86.40. In 2000, the average monthly bill was $70.91.

In its request for a rate increase, AEP cited increased coal costs and other production expenses incurred during 2008-09. The rate increase will provide an additional $95.5 million in revenue for AEP, which last year laid off 2,000 workers throughout the company.

According to the PSC, the original projected increase in revenue for this phase of the rate hike was $165 million.

The power company and others in the area could be facing more costs in the coming years as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency seeks to tighten restrictions on smog and other emissions from coal-fired power plants.

In 2009, the EPA proposed a decrease in the allowable levels of ground-level ozone – the main component of smog. Last month, it proposed tighter limits on sulfur dioxide.

Fact Box

Not the Same Rate Increase Request

This increase is separate from a 17 percent base rate increase AEP requested in May, revenue from which could be used for distribution lines, labor costs and other infrastructure. The commission has until March to decide on this hike for customers.


Filed under: Cows and Environment
Email to a friendRelated

Kurma dasa, AU: Mmmmmm....Doughnuts

mmm..donuts:

Doughnuts are my number-one favourite naughty food! But like all strict vegetarians, it's hard or impossible for me to find egg- and gelatine-free treats.

I do have a recipe for Italian Bomboloni in my first cookbook, but I don't often find time to make them.

Read all about an amazing doughnut success story here... Visit their website for a fascinating and lip-smacking read. Don't forget to click on PRESS.

Email to a friendRelated

H.H. Sivarama Swami: An introduction to the interesting topic of euthanasia raised by Adi-gopi dd.

And where does Krsna Consciousness stand on the topic.

Email to a friendRelated

H.H. Sivarama Swami: Purusottama dasa (UK), asks four questions on Vanaprasta like,

1) ISKCON is still a relatively new religious society, members are not yet reaching elderly age. What system is set up or to be set up for aging Vaisnavas?

Email to a friendRelated

Devadeva Mirel, Alachua, USA: Dear John

lou grant show

Thanks to Facebook and my wonderfully humorous friend Acharya’s post, I was reminded of a certain episode of This American Life. If you are or ever were a Hare Krishna, or just so happen to enjoy hearing stories that make the teller cringe, than check out this episode from way back in 2001. A soon to be canonized classic, worthy of placement amongst such pop-cultural Hare Krishna obscure references as The Lou Grant Show’s season 1, episode 18 classic: Sect or, perhaps even the giant film Airplane (which, by the way, anyone born after 1982 apparently has never seen).

If you happen to know John, or actually are John, please, leave a comment!


Email to a friendRelated

Yoga of Ecology, Bhakta Chris, USA: Lion Burgers And Whale Steaks


From Ingrid Newkirk, president and co-founder of People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals (PETA) at the Huffington Post.

Two big and odd news stories about eating animals were in the media this past week: the International Whaling Commission battle that included whaling countries that paid cash and provided prostitutes to sway votes away from protecting whales and an Arizona restaurant that offered lion burgers to celebrate the World Cup playoffs.

Let me start with the lions. People wanted to know where on Earth someone so far from the Serengeti was getting lion meat. The restaurateur's declaration that the meat was from lions raised on a "free-range lion farm" fell flatter than an overbaked soufflé, and even fewer people than bought the lion burgers bought that line. The growling increased to a roar when it turned out that the purveyor of this particular lion meat had been brought up on federal charges for his dealings with other big cats back in 2003.

People soon learned that most lion meat often comes from "canned hunts," the kind you often don't know you are watching on hunting shows when "Jim" appears to be out there in the middle of nowhere, bravely risking being gored, while, in fact, he is actually in a fully fenced compound into which bears, tigers, lions, or other animals have been released. Some of the animals are so tame that they walk up to the shooters, who frequently shoot at them from their padded seats in a jeep only yards away. And where do these places get the lions? Some are discarded pets, bought at auctions after becoming too big for a backyard pen, and some come from zoos with a "surplus" to get rid of, having done nothing to curb the birth of cute cubs, who draw crowds.

The idea that whales might lose their status and lions their hide made people see red and the blogosphere light up. That spoke well of our evolving sensibilities, but we need to keep going in that direction, not just settle for the easy stuff.

The Japanese and Norwegians bristle at our valiant attempts to deprive them of whale steak, people in China shake their heads at our disgust over dog soup, and the Korean restaurants serving live, squirming octopus on a bowl of noodles do not understand why we march outside their premises holding picket signs and quoting studies showing that cephalopods are highly sensitive to pain. Causing needless suffering to any form of life should be out of the question for everyone, but they are justified in pointing a finger at us. That's because, down the road from the restaurants serving lion meat, whale steak, dog soup, and live octopus, you will find other animals on the menu who regularly disappear down gullets without a ruckus.

They are, of course, all animals we do not find so fascinating, perhaps because they have traditionally been introduced to us on a dinner plate with a side of potatoes. They surely valued their lives and loves as much as the animals we are culturally conditioned to eat. In fact, the lions surely suffered less than the animals who make up a "regular" burger or steak, given that they were not prodded and kicked down the ramp to the slaughterhouse as was the pig or cow. And while the whale enjoyed a life with loved ones in the ocean until the harpoon hit, the chicken on the filthy factory farm endured chronic pain from cracked leg bones caused by breeding for increased breast meat and then finally suffered broken wings in a travel crate while being jostled down the highway in an open truck.

In an old book about fancy foods, I found a passage in which vegetarians were described as "sad souls, reduced to eating little more than grass." Among the meals I've eaten recently are the vegan coconut cake at Sublime in Ft. Lauderdale, a seitan "Wellington" at Native Foods in Los Angeles, a Gardein soy "chicken" amandine from Whole foods, "faux gras" from Belgium, spicy tofu and garlic spinach with noodles at Mei Wah in Washington, D.C., mock lobster at Harmony in Philadelphia, and a cornucopia of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and bean dishes. My local carry-outs have vegan meals to satisfy any palate. So perhaps, with all the vegan choices we can so easily make, it is time to be a little bit outraged over what befalls the billions of non-whales and non-lions who end up in freezer cases, buckets, boxes, and fast-food wrappers. A free vegetarian/vegan starter kit is downloadable from PETA.org.

Email to a friendRelated

H.H. Sivarama Swami

That quality is shown by Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sunyayitam jagat sarvam govinda virahena me. “Oh, I do not see Govinda. The whole world is vacant.” Sunyayitam jagat sarvam govinda virahena me. This is quality. Just like we have got practical example. One man’s beloved has died, and he is seeing the whole universe vacant. Is it vacant? So that is quality of love.

- Srila Prabhupada

Email to a friendRelated

Madri dd, South Africa: Namamrta Program in Midrand, Johanessburg, South Africa

Recently Bhaktivedanta College of Education and Culture [BCEC] facilitated another enlivening Namamrta program in Midrand, Johanessburg, South Africa. A group of devotees wishing to associate with each other for mutual spiritual upliftment gathered despite very low temperatures and focused on improving their Japa. In Bhagavad-gita Sri Krishna explains, "The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me." [Bg 10.9] Indeed I can say as co-facilitator that we were all feeling great bliss from engaging in this sublime process. Immersing oneself in such devotional activity in the association of sincere devotees gives one complete satisfaction. The attendees were completely oblivious of the world cup events or any other need.

Biraj Naidoo attended the course and said,"This course is extremely beneficial and is the changing point in my life."

Their Lordships Sri Sri Gauracandra are the presiding Deities [cast in brass and painted] at the house where this program was held. These Lordships have survived a house fire last year on Srila Prabhupada's Vyasa-puja night, where the entire house and its possessions were turned to ashes - including granite shelves. They have been expertly restored after the fire and continue to bestow Their mercy on us all.

Above: a happy group of devotees who attended together with co-facilitator HG Nrsimhananda Prabhu seen here far right of top row. Shereen who attended said, "I really enjoyed everything. I am an aspiring neophyte but the language used was easy to understand. I was kept captivated and did not even notice the hours and days go by. The prasadam was also sumptuous." Priya said, "I feel completely spiritually motivated by the dynamic facilitation and indept knowledge." Pariksa said, "This program left me with a greater appreciation for Srila Prabhupada and the Holy names." Saridiya rasa devi dasi said, "No words can do justice to the brilliance, knowledge, spiritual intensity, sincerity and professionalism in which the program was offered....."

As simple post-people of the divine message of the parampara we can take no credit. Rather we offer our deepfelt gratitude to all the Vaisnavas who have touched our lives in various ways either by accepting us as your students, by making available your audio lectures, by inspirational blogs and articles or by personal friendship and example.

Should you feel inspired to hold a similar program in your country or area please read more about us in the last journal http://bhaktivedantacollegeofeducationandcu.blogspot.com/
and contact a director near you or write to us at head office and we shall try to help facilitate you.

Email to a friendRelated

Japa Group: Please Join The Japa Group

Please share your realisations with other devotees from around the world...simply send me an introduction email and I will be happy to make you a member:

rasa108@gmail.com

ys

Rasa Rasika dasa

Email to a friendRelated

Gouranga TV: Kishori Yatra Part 1

Kishori Yatra Part 1

Email to a friendRelated

More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Planet ISKCON" or change your subscription or subscribe

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 







TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS

SOUV2 BalaramScaGoudyFOLIO 4.2Biblica Font





free counters

Disculpen las Molestias

Planet ISKCON - 2010  ·  Planet ISKCON - 2011

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog