domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

THIS HOLI I SHALL NOT PUT OR ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING COLORS OF LIFE

Fotos de Diane Gorrick del álbum Visit with Drdha & Gandharvika, Mayapur 2009/2010


Añadida el 07 de febrero

Añadida el 07 de febrero

Añadida el 07 de febrero
Añadida el 07 de febrero

Añadida el 07 de febrero

Añadida el 07 de febrero


THIS HOLI I SHALL NOT PUT OR ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING COLORS OF LIFE, WHICH DETACHES ME FROM GIRDHAR GOPALA., de Payal Swali


This HOLI I will see that I do not get the following colors , I will pray to Girdhar Gopala and tell him pls do not put these colors on me, and keep me awy from these colors for ever, even if my dear , near friends and family have it, pls cleanse them of all this

1. Jealousy : the Greenish color of Jealousy which disrupts ones life, it will not let me stay in peace, and always allow me to peep in others windows and show me where I lack, or what I lack, hence this color of Jealousy is NOT FORME.


2. Anger : the burning fire of red color of Anger is bad for my health, it will kill me internally, and I will not have a good sleep at night too, it will make me react with one and all, hence Anger is NOT THE COLOR I WILL HAVE, it has to be washed off this Holi.


3. Gluttonish : Only way to spoil my stomach is to be a glutton like a pig, I will pray to almighty and see that this color of Gluttony does not stick to me.


4. Lust : this is debased color one can have, it is a fire of the body which should be burnt with anyone's ashes , I am sure I can never have this color,


5, Hate : This color will take me away from all my close and dear ones, How can I ever keep it, even Girdhar Gopal will not like it, so this has also to be washed off this holi.


6. UGLINESS : If anyone adapts this color, people keep away from you, Gopala Girdhar will not accept you, so what makes me think that i should take that color of life, I pray to Almighty and tell him to keep this color of Ugliness out of my life forever. THIS COLOR ALSO NOT FORME


7. Lethargic : the colour of laziness is the dirtiest color, it stops one to go and do anything, hence I will keep running and running so it does not stick on me and make me lethargic in all my doings and sewa to Girdhar gopala.


8. Foolish - this color of foolinesh is embarassing, for it does really make one funny, and others laugh on to me, so why should I bee, I would recommend to be alert, sharp and knowledgable.


9.EVIL -- the color of evil will kill us alive, for this evil is such that in this colour one is not evenliving or dying, one is always burning in the color of evil. The dark satan is always brooming over the head, this this color also I will not even dare to go near it.


10.Gossip : This color of gossip drains away my energy, it keeps me talking , listening and forwarding unwanted messages, stories to others where it hurts them, so why should I abibe this color too. Not for me.



Actualizado hace aproximadamente un mes





Payal Swali
thnx Rama...:):) jsk..:)
28 de febrero a las 7:50

Manisha Narang
Manisha Narang
very nice payal.u always giv some message through your notes.very thankful as always.missed u all these days.happy holi to u and your family.bless u.
28 de febrero a las 8:07





Payal Swali
Hello Manishaji, gud to have you back we too missed you so much n cngrates for the arrival of young bundle of joy Ayaan.... thnx n same to you tooo....:):):)
28 de febrero a las 8:19

Manisha Narang
Manisha Narang
REALY.HOW NICE TO KNOW.FEELING GREAT U MISSED ME.LOVE U.
28 de febrero a las 8:33





Payal Swali
after all ap hamari Mishu di he na? love you too...:):)
28 de febrero a las 8:42

David Hopkins
David Hopkins
Thanks, Payalji, this I will keep on my concience as I walk with my consciousness always on Krishna, and I will try not to accept any of these colors as my own.
28 de febrero a las 16:09






Payal Swali
you are wellcme David, hare krishna...:):)
28 de febrero a las 18:52

Shuchita Chaturvedi
Shuchita Chaturvedi
Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship,I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life..Have a colorful Holi
01 de marzo a las 5:14

Dipali Mahajan
Dipali Mahajan
Holi is not just a festival where we colour ourselves with the colours of compassion, love, devotion..etc.,...But Holi also should be the festival where we wash away the undesired colours of envy laziness, hatred..that we have coloured our personalities with either intentionally or unintentionally..
Thanks for this lovely note Payal ji..:)
01 de marzo a las 8:22

Shuchita Chaturvedi
Shuchita Chaturvedi
well written...I really hope we all keep away from these colours....
01 de marzo a las 10:34


The Story of the FIsher KIng, de Payal Swali
Two Fisherman, de Payal Swami
The Swamis and the Mysterious Light, de Payal Swal...



Página PRINCIPAL
OBRAS y AUTORES CLÁSICOS
Agradecimientos
Cuadro General

Disculpen las Molestias





jueves 11 de marzo de 2010

ENCICLOPEDIA - INDICE | DEVOTOS FACEBOOK | EGIPTO - USUARIOS de FLICKR y PICASAWEB

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Mi foto
Spain
Correo Devocional

Archivo del blog